The Rec

Tuesday 4th July

Natasha is in love with Harry Styles and she won't stop going on about it.

'Have you seen the way he kicks a football?' Of all the ridiculous ideas she's had this is by far the most absurd, and if she knew what a little pervert he was then I'm sure she'd rather puke on her own hands than fantasise about him and his stupid football.

Honestly, I think he just looked at her by accident when his ball landed next to her in the playground, and that was it, boom, she's convinced it's mutual. Why she even wants Harry Styles to like her is just the weirdest thing, since he's such a runt and thinks that he's so cool, just because the Rec happens to be outside his house.

Wednesday 5th July

Why must this delusion of Natasha's mean that misery has to be inflicted upon my life too? Of course, now all she wants to do after school has finished is head straight to the Rec, desperate to see Mr Scraggy-haired Sweaty-pants and his magic roundabout. I loathe the Rec; it's ghastly boring, just sitting around in the cold on the swings for hours, waiting for Harry to finish his tea.

We sat there for an entire hour this evening without any indication that he would ever make an appearance. At last, I thought she was going to give up and let us go home, but oh no, nothing so logical for our Natasha, and instead she insisted that we take the proactive approach, and call for him. The embarrassment of it! Just imagine what would have happened if his parents had answered the door, and then they told my parents that I'm harassing their son, and Mother will start asking if we're courting again, but what nobody realises is that it's got nothing to do with me, because I don't even like Harry Styles anymore. Thank God. But still, I was glad to see that it was Harry who greeted us, although it was pretty obvious to anyone who hasn't had a lobotomy a.k.a Natasha that he didn't want to speak to us.

'Erm, I'm just having my tea, then I've got loads of homework to do, and after that it's football practice.'

'Football practice?' Natasha really will grasp at any hint of gaining access to Harry's retarded attempt at social integration. 'Can we come and watch?'

There was no way that I was hanging around to watch Natasha watch Harry play football. I mean really, why would I want to stand around in the ice cold (it could actually be the North Pole), watching a group of fart bags kicking a ball around in the mud? It's not like they even score that many goals, and it's definitely not like they're like Ryan Giggs or something (who by the way is totally gorgeous, but don't tell Eddie I said that, shh).

Authors note: Can you believe that Harry is so uncool? Who would have thought he would turn in to the hunk of love we know today? Did you ever hate someone who turned into a crush? Thanks for reading, love Ally xx