Chapter 19: Formality

(Art in this chapter is made by me. Don't steal or use in other books/ production thank you :P)

He smirked and caressed (y/n)'s neck on the opposite side where Charlie and Cherri were sitting. He used his free hand to cover (Y/n)'s mouth in case she begins to moan and whimper. "Angel I don't think we shoul-" (Y/n)'s whisper was cut short by his hand over her mouth as he whispered "Shhh... just enjoy it babe~" he then proceeded to kiss and suck lightly from her neck to her shoulders, without making any noticeable movements.

Angel was way stronger than her so even if she tried to resist, his hand wouldn't let go of her waist. She blushed as she allowed him to send a feeling of both pleasure and shivers. As the driver got them to their destination, The four got out of the car after paying the guy and had to find this mystery lady that Alastor told (Y/n). "Did you enjoy that?" Angel smirked, whispering. All she did was blush and ignore the question, which made Angel chuckle at how adorable she was. "So this is the south side..." Cherri said as the four looked around.

The first thing that caught their eye was a 1930s looking club. "Alastor was from the vintage era and His um... partner... should be in any 1900s looking club." Charlie smiled awkwardly. And off they went to that vintage club that caught Charlie's eye. As they entered, the music began to play (YouTube Video Provided, Imagine a girl's voice instead of a guy's.)

A girl dressed in a maroon suit came out of the curtains to entertain the crowd that was in her midst. Small read horns came out of her head, hair as dark as night, and four piercing eyes. "We found her." Whispered Charlie. The lady on stage smirked as she began to sing "The ballrooms packed with cocky girls, Satin frocks and shining pearls. Click my fingers, ladies swoon, The hottest dancer in the room."

The four sat down, awaiting for the song to be over so that they could talk to her. Again she sang "I'm a bad boy - I need to dance, If you don't dance, no romance. Feel like dancing, dance with me. First dance is always free!" She then held out her hand and a random demon took it, dancing with her. The crowd sang along "I'm a bad boy - I need to dance, If you don't dance, no romance. Feel like dancing, dance with me First dance is always free!" As the demon returned to her seat, the mysterious but charming lady on stage took the hanging microphone and sang with it in her hand.

The song was quickly over and everyone left except the four. Using the chance they had, they went to go see her. "Excuse me?" Charlie knocked on her door. The lady opened the door and replied "Ye-- Charlie...? What are you doing here?" She was much taller in person. Shorter than Alastor and Angel, but taller than (y/n), Cherri, and Charlie. "What are you... doing here?" She questioned awkward. "We need your help... Before you get angry at us, hear us out." Charlie reasoned.

The lady agreed. "It's Alastor." The sound of that name made her heart sink. "I know you're very sad, or angry, about what happened eight months back. It's good to see you. Alastor also misses you. He talks a lot about you when he's alone with me. But he's been captured by Pentious. And I'm guessing they want his power." The lady closed her top two eyes and opened her bottom two, which became a bright gold exactly like when (Y/n) uses her new found power. "You aren't lying." The lady muttered. "I do miss him... but I'm too afraid to face him." She looked away.

"Sylla... you know he could never be Angry at you." Charlie said as she placed her hand on the lady's face and kissed her cheek. "Alright Charlie. Please do fill me in on what happened." She asked. "Of course. But we need to move now." Charlie smiled. "I also see a new face. Who is this?" The lady asked. "I'm (Y/n), Pleasure to meet you." She held het hand out. The lady had the sweetest smile and replied. "Asila Aivlys, Sylla for short. The Pleasure is all mine~" I also feel that you and I are somewhat the same."

(Y/n) paused

(Y/n) paused. "How so?" Asila smiled as she revealed her large Angel wings. She hovered in the air and replied. "You and I are fallen angels. Once called to heaven but declined the offer." (Y/n) just met her yet she seems to know a lot. She seemed wise and bold, the type that hid her weaknesses behind.

"Pentious... I've gotten into a fight with him before. He think's I'm dead due to past events. Alastor saved me from a chamber that tried to suck out my powers. I'm guessing he wants to put Alastor in there. Do you guys know where they are now?" Asila asked. Cherri explained to her the whole situation and Sylla agreed to teleport them to the remaining two laboratories. The one in the South part of Hell was abandoned. Therefore they teleported to the final one. Well... they tried.

"What's wrong Sylla?" Charlie asked concerned. "I can't teleport there. Pentious has a barrier that doesn't allow me to teleport directly to it. But I can teleport to somewhere near it." Angel Dust then replied "That would be fine with us Sylla. But you need to be careful. No matter how powerful you are, you are still not stable from the last time you used your full power." Sylla smiled and kissed Angel's cheek replying "Thanks Doll, I will. Sigh..." (Y/n) was confused at her gesture. Angel assured his new lover that it's how Sylla acts.

"Asila Aivlys came way earlier than you, but still in the same year, 2018. Her character is very charming. She values good manners and being nice to people. She also takes many things seriously so you need to explain a joke to her sometimes. Overall, she's a real nice person to hang around. But don't worry too much, my heart is still locked on you."

(Y/n) Blushed.

_____________________________________________

More Information on Sylla:
Instagram: astrixz_artlife