WeDnEsDaY

It was a Wednesday morning. Basically the same as normal. Only something was different. Baldi was in the best mood. He felt amazing. He didn't even know why!

'Hello class! Welcome to your favorite subject!! Math!' He said in his happy voice.

One or two children sighed, relieved, some smiled or giggled, some waved. A child of about the age of 12 walked in late and gave Baldi a mean look.

'Oh no, not today. N o t t o d a y' Baldi thought to himself.

The child, who was wearing an orange and blue hoodie, had gum in his mouth.

'Oh great is the Baldimort in a good mood today? Isn't that great...' the child said.

A child at the back raised his hand.
'Excuse me ((idk the bully's name so imma call him Raphael)) Raphael, that's not really his name!' They said.

Raphael glared at the child.

'Don't get it started with me, sock-hand!' He growled.

The child looked as if they were going to say something but were interrupted by Mr. Baldi.

'Please sit down Raphael, I'm having a good day and I don't want it to be ruined by some kid who doesn't like listening to rules only because he thinks he's superior to everyone else.' Baldi said.

Raphael looked down and shuffled to his place, although he was a naughty kid, he did SOMETIMES listen. He had a secret anyway, and he thought he'd better be good as the kid he called 'sock-hand' ((who is arts and crafters)) knew that secret.

The lesson went on. It was pretty easy-going. It was areas of rectangles and triangles and all the students got along fabulously. It was very soon over, and the class was dismissed. That meant one thing for Baldi. He'd get to see his best friend, Kennith!

Kennith was patrolling the halls, which was essential between classes and at recess and lunch break, as the kids sometimes go absolutely mad. Baldi caught up with him.

'Hi Kennith!! How's your day going?' Baldi asked cheerfully.

Kennith smiled.
'It's great, thanks Baldi!' He replied, just as cheerfully. 'I'm guessing yours is good too?'

Baldi smiled and nodded. Suddenly flash of grey went past, closely chased by a girl dressed in red and blue. Kennith looked sympathetically at Baldi, then said to the kids,
'No running in the halls!'
They both stopped and came to him.
'Sorry Mr. Principal sir! Player was running away and I wanted to play with them!' The girl in red and blue said.
'Yeah. Sorry sir, Playtime wanted to play but I thought we'd get told off for skipping in the halls, so we dashed for it.' The kid who 'Playtime' called 'Player' said.

Kennith shook his head and smiled at them.

'It's ok, but don't let me catch you again!' He said, and dismissed them.

They walked away and started talking off topic straight after.

Kennith turned back to Baldi.

'Weren't you saying how you wanted to do something for pride month in this school?' ((It's June in this story rn))

Baldi nodded.

'I was thinking about like maybe... dressing up to show their pride!' He said.

Kennith smiled.

'That sounds great.' He said.

The bell went for next lesson. Baldi smiled at Kennith.

'I guess I'll see you at lunch! I have the youngest ones next!' Baldi grinned, and started walking back to his classroom.

'Bye, Baldi!' Kennith replied as he was walking away. Kennith had a mAjOr crush on Baldi and was thinking of asking him out on the day the school would be celebrating pride month. They both knew that they were both gay, so it could maybe work? He wasn't sure, but he was hopeful!

Yeeeeeeeeeeee ITS LIKE 1:30 AM JEEZ UHH sorry if there are mistakes if you're reading and you spot any please let me know~