Suddenly- Friday

Yes we are skipping the time to Friday afternoon, because Thursday was a very ordinary day, but on Wednesday Baldi told Raphael (the bully) that he had to have a chat with his parents. Now here they are-

Baldi's p.o.v

It's almost time to go to Kennith's office and have a friendly little chat with Raphael's parents. How fun. There is only 10 minutes left of this lesson and the kids are super into it! I start rolling my pencil and daydreaming.

'Mr. Baldi?' A child said

'Yes?' I replied, not looking at them.

'It's home-time!' They said.

I looked at the child, it was Playtime. Then I looked at the clock. She was correct.

'Ok kids, good lesson today, pack up your books and you're dismissed! Have a good weekend!' I said cheerfully.

I waited until everyone was gone and made my way to Kennith's office. He was sat there with Raphael so I went and sat next to the principal. There were chairs for Raphael's parents. Raphael looked frustrated.

'They're not going to come!' He said.
'We'll give it another 15 minutes and if they don't come I'll call them over the weekend.' Kennith replied.
I nodded and Raphael was once again shushed.

Kennith and I were sat close together, as if we were glued. It was kind of awkward but it was okay I guess ?

15 minutes time skip because I'm really lazy and tired and I've just started writing this like 2 weeks after I saved the draft

'Uhh.... it's been 15 minutes. Can I go?' Raphael asked.

I wanted to slap him but I'm not that bad.

Right??

'Yeah, you can go but I'm seriously going to talk to your parents this weekend' Kennith said sternly.

Raphael walked away like nothing had happened.

'We still gonna go to the restaurant?' I asked.

He nodded and I felt very excited. I probably blushed because he smiled at me and blushed a little bit.

Oh well.

I gave him a quick not awkward hug then I got up.

'I'm gonna go home now Kennith. See you tomorrow? Text me whenever.' I said as I was leaving.

'Okay. Yeah, see you tomorrow Baldi!' He replied.

Lol yeetus I like this ship but I'm probably ruining it

It's past midnight

Also thanks for over 100 reads :'D

Goodnight/good afternoon/ good morning
👁‍🗨〰️👁‍🗨