still wednesday (ohsh)

Baldi and Kennith started walking to Baldina's classroom. Baldi was slightly terrified but he knew that Kennith was there for him if anything bad would happen. They got to her classroom, the door was already opened so they walked in.

'Hello, boys!' Baldina exclaimed, sounding almost surprised. Her voice was very hard to understand and had a thick foreign accent that nobody could seem to make out.
They waved.
'We need to have a serious chat with you.' Kennith said.
Baldina tilted her head slightly, but nodded.
'Uh.... have you been having and trouble with Raphael?' Kennith asked.
Baldina looked at Kennith then at Baldi.
Then she nodded.
'He's a right horror.'
Kennith nodded solemnly.
'I'm afraid we may have to suspend or even expel him...' Kennith sighed.
Baldina nodded.
'Anyway, how are you two~' she said, seeming to totally dismiss what just happened.
'I'm..... ok..?' Baldi said.
'Yeah I'm fine, and you?' Kennith smiled slightly.
Baldina nodded. Then she just gave them a dismissive look and started marking some papers. Kennith shrugged at Baldi, then started going to his own office. Baldi followed him.

'Hey, Baldi, I was wondering if you were busy this weekend? I'm a bit lonely and I just want to... eat at my favorite restaurant with someone close to me.' Kennith asked as they were walking.
'No, actually! I can't wait, it sounds great.' Baldi said cheerfully.

So was it a date? Maybe. Probably. They'd probably really enjoy it too. They couldn't wait~

Heyyyy~ sorry this chapter was shorter than the others, I couldn't really think of much more to write.
Anyway, hope you're enjoying~