Save You

-Peter's P.O.V-

It really hurt.

-Natasha's P.O.V-

If Natasha had and of her bobby pins in her hair she would have broken out long ago, and kicked Zemo's ass. She knew that Peter was more than capable of kicking the guards' and Zemo's ass, but there was that fucking whistle.

Natasha had tried, oh how she had tried to talk some sense into Peter like the others had, but he didn't hear them. He didn't listen or pay attention, and Natasha knew how that was. To feel so centered in on the mission that you were given that you that you didn't focus on anything else. Like it was just you and your mission.

You and your prey.

Natasha knew what Peter was going to do before it happened. She saw the fight in his eyes turn into steely resolve as he whispered the apology, and turned the knife on himself. She watched with hitched breath as her Маленький паук sliced himself from the right shoulder all the way to the left side of his hip.

Someone had screamed. Natasha had felt the pure agony the rolled off Wanda and she cried out in anguish. She heard everyone's yells of horror, and saw the disbelieving look in Bucky's wide eyes. She froze. This wasn't real. This couldn't have happened. Peter wouldn't kill himself just to stop himself, would he? Natasha despised how unsure she was.

She zeroed in on Peter's falling body, having to hold back a flinch at the thump it made when it hit the floor. The uniform was already soaking in blood, and the hood had slipped off of his head when he hit the ground to show his messy hair. The stench of blood stung Natasha's nose, and she tugged sharply at her bonds.

That was her Маленький паук. He wasn't allowed to die like this in this place. He wasn't allowed to die right in front of his family as they did nothing. As the were helpless to do anything.

He wasn't allowed to die, period.

Her team shouted. The broken chorus of 'Peter!', 'No!', and 'kid!' filling the air as Peter didn't move. He was going to die if he didn't get medical attention soon. She could hear everyone struggle to reach out to Peter- their Peter as he bled out.

Cruel laughter filled the air, making Natasha look at Zemo, the source of the laughter, "Oh, that was a surprise. He's never done something like that before."

Natasha darted her eyes over to Bucky. He was pale, breaths coming out in gasps as he just stared with wide eyes at Peter. His gaze was lost, as if he wasn't in the room anymore. His nostrils were flaring in the attempt to get air into his lungs. Natasha had no idea what could be going through his mind. In all honesty, she wasn't sure if she even wanted to know what was going on in his mind.