Actual Justice

THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS COMPLETELY FALSE!!! ALTHOUGH I WISH IT WERE TRUE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER OF SLAP THAT PERV!!! MUAH!

*

It was our senior year finally. I still was always at Alyssa's. Let me just take a moment to say how awesome this girl is. She's my big sister and tells it how it is. She's beautiful, funny, and confident in who she is. She doesn't change for anyone and I admire her so much! [AN: THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE THING IN THIS CHAPTER]

We walked the halls of our school and still gushed over the fact we were seniors. It'd been about a month. A girl was sitting against the wall, looking ready to cry. I'd been like that before. I looked at Alyssa and we went up to her.

"Hey you okay?" I asked.

She looked up at us and waved. "Hi."

"Are you okay?" Alyssa tried.

She sighed. "I guess. Just tryin to get a guy off my back."

"What guy?" We asked.

"This guy... He just won't quit and I can't get rid of him," she hugged her knees to her chest.

"I hope it works out," I said.

"Thanks," she said.

Alyssa and I walked away and I felt bad for her. I wish I could help her.

"Jeffery," Alyssa turned me around and we walked in the other direction.

"What?" I asked.

"Jeffery's here," she said.

We turned a corner and looked behind us. He was right behind us. We searched to see if it was safe to come back out and then we saw him sitting next to the same girl we had just spoken with.

"Aw, hell no," Alyssa said and whipped out her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Calling the cops. I'm done with this sleezeball," she said.

Jeffery went in for a kiss and I ran towards them to break it up.

"Oh, hey, Bells. Miss me?" Jeffery set me in his lap.

"Let go of me, you dirty sicko," I snapped.

Alyssa walked up to us and punched Jeffery in the face before we walked away.

"Police'll be here in ten minutes," she said.

*10 Minutes Later*

The school was on lockdown and we all watched as Jeffery was handcuffed. They took him away and I gave Alyssa a high five. See? Told you she was great. Once Jeffery was escorted out of the building, Alyssa and I were so happy and it was funny because no one else knew what was going on. It was okay thought because justice had been served.

*

SO THATS IT!! HOPE YALL LIKED IT AND THANK YALL FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!! MUAH!!