Ch.1- First Day

A/N: This is my 2nd one direction fan fiction. I hope u enjoy this one as much as the last!

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Andy P.O.V

I just finished packing my stuff and was heading out the door to go to my baby cousin's, Liam's house. Apparently he can't leave his bandmates alone for 2 weeks. I don't mind it is just strange how he can't leave them alone? R they trouble makers? Well, I have a sister and she can be a pain sometimes. I let out a sigh then started my engine and drove off, I already was late.

Harry P.O.V

It's 10:00 AM and our babysitter (or as like to say Papa D.) I was sitting on the couch waiting patiently, Zayn was sleeping still, Louis was taking a shower, Liam was pacing back and forth like no tomorrow, and Niall (bet that u don't know what he is doing) is eating food in the kitchen. "Where is he?" Li shouted. "Just be patient." I said calmly, "Maybe he id just running a little late." I patted him on the back as Niall appeared. "I agree with Harry, he is probably just runnin' a tad late." Ni said. "But I need to leave, I have an 4 hour drive left and if I don't leave soon, it will be a 6 hour one." "Li, He will be here when he will be here," Liam and I looked at each other than back at Niall and with that there was knocking at the door. "Coming," Liam shouted jumping off the couch and running to the door. "LIAM!!" the guy yelled openning his arms for a hug. "ANDY!!" Liam shouted jumping on top of him wrapping his legs around his waist. "HARRY!!" I shouted. They all look at me. "What? It looked like fun." I said as Liam pulled him inside. Andy looked at lot like Andy from Toy story, I see why he loves him so much. "Lads, this is my best cousin Andy." Li presented him. Andy waved but looked a little bit nervess."BE.GOOD." he pointed at Niall and I after each word. Andy looked like he was going to faint. Niall and I looked at each other, probably thinking the same thing.

Niall P.O.V

Harry and I both looked at each other probably thinking the same thing...Nandos. JK! We were both thinking about how nerves we could tell Andy was. I broke the silence by shouting, "SOMEONE NEEDS A HORAN HUG!" I jumped up as Andy's eyes widened. He jumped back a little as I gave a huge hug. Harry and Liam started to laugh by how Andy was reacting.

"Vas Happen' " Zayn said entering. "Dead man walkin'" Harry joked. Zayn gave him a glare. Oh Zayn, we all know it's true! I let go of Andy then tackled Zayn.

Liam P.O.V

I saw how nerves my cousin was, I wouldn't blame him. He only new me and I wasn't even going to be here! "Okay, so I have to leave like now so here is the run down." I started as my cousin just nodded. "I left a schedule in the kitchen. U can sleep in my room. Don't go to Nando's more than once a day. If they want a beer or something like that stay alert and not drink because u will have to being them home. Uhhhhhhhh, am I missing anything." I said scratching my head. "No Liam, I will figure out which room is which, who is who, what Nando's is, and why is there some sort of medication on the counter?" My cousin said wondering into the kitchen were Niall left a mess. "sry, my room is on the right down the hall, last room, action is Larry stylison, Zayn is next door to them then Niall is next to mine. Louis is the eldest, wears a lot of stripes and is superman."

"Superman?"

"Don't cut me off! Zayn is the bad boy, has dark brown hair-pretty much black and sleeps in the most. He also can be very moody. Niall is the Irish one with bright blue eyes and blonde hair. Harry is the flirt."

"The what?"

"The flirt, has curly hair and is the youngest out of all."

"okay."