4

Day 16

Grimmjow wakes up to small twin whimpers and gets up quickly to see what was wrong.

The twins were twisting and turning in their sleep, sweating heavily.

"Ichigo? Shiro? What's wrong?" Grimmjow asks, shaking the two awake gently.

"D-Daddy... Hurts..." Ichigo tears up.

"Daddy... Wan' it to go 'way..." Shiro coughs.

"What do I do? What's wrong? Are you hungry?" Grimmjow panics.

The twins cry in pain, coughing and sniffing.

Grimmjow picks the twins up and wraps them both in a blanket.

He quickly runs out his room to find Ulquiorra.

"Oi! Wake up! It's an emergency!" Grimmjow yells as he kicks the door.

Ulquiorra would have normally ignored Grimmjow until he left however this time Ulquiorra can hear the panic in his voice and got up quickly, Grimmjow never panics.

He opens the door and sees a very worried looking Grimmjow holding the twins who looked like they were dying.

The only emotion Ulquiorra ever showed was surprise as his eyes widen just a bit.

"W-What do I do? Are they going to die?" Grimmjow asks.

"I... Don't know. I've never encountered something like this." Ulquiorra replies.

"What?! But you read this kind of things right?" Grimmjow asks.

"I don't read the medical health for human children... I did not see the need to." He replies.

Grimmjow is now slightly more panicked.

"What's wrong? I felt your Reiatsu fluctuating!" Nnoitara asks as he and the rest of the Espada appeared in a flash of Sonido.

They took one look at Grimmjow in shock then at the two bundles in his arms.

"S-Szayel! What's happening to them?!" Grimmjow yells out.

"I-I'm not sure... I didn't see the need to research humam children's medical needs as it would be highly unlikely that I would need them." Szayel says as calmly as possible to the Sexta who looks like he could snap at any moment.

"What do I do then?" Grimmjow asks.

"D-Daddy... Help me..." The twins grip Grimmjow tightly in pain as they whimpered.

Grimmjow, as well as the Espada's who grew attached to the little twins, felt their chests hurt a lot at the pain the twins were showing and not being able to help.

"D-Daddy will make it go away soon okay? Just be strong!" Grimmjow says and hugs the twins closer.

"I suggest going to the living world and finding a hospital there." Ulquiorra says.

Grimmjow nods and rushes off to find Aizen for permission to go to the living world.

He knocks quickly on Aizen's door.

"Aizen-sama!" Grimmjow calls in a rush.

"Grimmjow... What's wrong?" Aizen asks as he opens the door.

Aizen stops in place, frowning as he notices the state Grimmjow and the twin's were in.

"Could I have permission to head to the living world please?" Grimmjow asks.

Aizen looks at Grimmjow's panicked state and looked at the twins painful state, his heart felt a tug of worry for the twins.

"Very well. Hurry back and do whatever is necessary for them to get better." Aizen says before closing the door.