9

"Depression?! I wasn't in a depression!" Grimmjow denies.

"Ignore your idiotic father boys. He was in a deep depression after you two had left and he wouldn't leave his room at all." Nnoitara laughs.

"Aww. Dad missed us so much!" Shiro snickers.

"We missed you too." Ichigo snuggles his face into the crook of Grimmjow's neck.

Grimmjow looked conflicted to whether or not he should feel angry with Shiro's teasing or melt at Ichigo's words.

He figured he should give shiro a light smack on the head and give Ichigo a small kiss on his forehead, that Ichigo didn't seem to mind. "I did miss you two a lot." He tells Ichigo.

Shiro whines in the background.

Grimmjow gives a playful sigh and kisses Shiro's forehead as well, making him beam in happiness.

"As much as I... Love this happy reunion... We need to figure out what to do with the Shinigami. They don't know that we have stopped our preparations for the now non-existent war." Szayel says.

"You just had to ruin the moment." Starrk pins him with a slight glare.

"Uncle Starrk!" The twins smile happily at their favorite uncle, only because Starrk gave them candy before without anyone knowing.

"Nice to have you two back. The halls of Las Noches was getting a bit too quiet." Starrk says, fighting back a yawn.

The twins snicker.

"That's not fair! You two are taller then me now!" Lilynette pouts.

"Well we were originally this tall." Shiro shrugs.

Lilynette huff's.

The twins attention the turns to Uliquiorra, who had been quiet the whole time.

"Uncle Orra. Do you still have those Shakespeare books? Can I borrow some?" Ichigo asks.

"Must you still call me by that nickname?" Uliquiorra asks first.

Ichigo chuckles while Shiro snickers again.

Uliquiorra refuses to sigh as he says "Very well. I will give you the books later.".

"So what was that I heard about stopping the war?" Shiro asks.

"Yes, well. I had decided that there was simply something much more important then the war and it seems as though everyone had agreed with my findings. So I have merely stopped every preparation for the war." Aizen says.

"What's more important?" Ichigo asks.

"The happiness of you two apparently." Grimmjow smiles as he answers for Aizen.

The twins gape openly.

"Any wider and the flies will make a home in there." Szayel says.

"Shut up Uncle Szayel! I still haven't forgiven you for not telling me anything!" Ichigo scowls. Szayel could tell it was half hearted though.

Szayel let's an amused smile creep into his face.

"Uncle Szayel you look like someone about to kidnap a child while thinking of ways to slowly torture them." Shiro says casually.

"Wha- I do not!" Szayel exclaims.

Grimmjow guaffaws.

Aizen looks amused and the rest of the Espada pale at the description.

"Must you make it sound so menacing?" Harribel asks.

"It's the first thing that popped in my head." Shiro shrugs.