10

All the Espada were situated on one side of the room while the Shinigami were on the other side.

No one trusting each other besides Ichigo.

"Wait. Let me get this straight." Renji says holding up a hand.

Ichigo nods, waiting for him to process the information.

"You got turned into a baby." Renji starts.

Ichigo nods.

"You have an inner hollow."

Nod.

"He got turned into a baby."

Nod.

"His name is Shiro."

Nod.

"He's your older twin."

Nod.

"A hollow took care of you."

Nod.

"You lost your memory."

Nod.

"He's technically your father now."

Nod.

"Every hollow got soft."

Nod.

Ichigo ignored Grimmjow's loud 'I HAVE NOT!'.

"Aizen stopped war because he got soft too."

Nod.

"Unohana-taichou. I need a mental check up. I think I'm hallucinating." Renji says.

"Abarai-fukutaichou, if you are hallucinating then what of us?" She replies as she gestured to every Shinigami in the room.

"Yes but you honestly can't expect me to believe that we are currently sitting down and having a chat with hollows over tea." Renji says with a small twitch of his eye.

"Well they aren't. Uncle Starrk and Kyouraku-san is drinking Sake." Ichigo points out.

"Not the point Ichigo." Renji sighs.

"But they are!" Ichigo says, thrusting his arms in the direction of the two.

"Ohh that reminds me! Uncle Starrk! Can I have some hot chocolate please?" Shiro begs.

"Why don't you ask Szayel? He's more informed about human children then me." Starrk yawns.

"Because you make better hot chocolate~" Shiro whines.

Starrk sighs but complies.

"Me too Uncle Starrk!" Ichigo calls out.

Starrk waves lazily with a hand before exiting the room to make them.

-Ichigo's POV-

"Hot chocolate? Really? In a serious situation like this?" Renji deadpans.

"When did you become so... Forgive me, childish?" Rukia asks.

"I dunno. Maybe because I was raised differently here. For me I've lived here my whole life as well as the living world." I shrug. "Plus! Hot chocolate that Uncle Starrk makes are the best!"

"Uncle Starrk isn't back yet? Where is he? I want my hot chocolate!" Shiro whines, shaking Lilynette.

"Stop it! Lemme go! How am I supposed to know!" Lilynette tries to stop his shaking.

Shiro ignored her and runs around, trying to make time go faster.

"Relax...I can hear you all the way from the kitchen... Here." Starrk says holding out two hot chocolates.