5

Grimmjow listens quietly as Isshin explains his life as a Shinigami captain, that part, Grimmjow froze and tensed up.

After finishing his story, Isshin gestured to Grimmjow to tell them what happened to Ichigo.

"So you know Ichigo has an inner hollow... This is him." Grimmjow says holding up Shiro.

The girls jump up.

"Oh don't worry. This one is harmless. Ichigo and Shiro are being raised as brothers." Grimmjow says.

"Th-That's Ichi-nii?" Karin exclaims loudly, pointing to the orange haired twin.

Ichigo and Shiro wake up at the noise and yawn, rubbing their eyes cutely.

"Yea. I'm their-" Grimmjow starts.

"Daddy~ wanna go home~" The twins whine, opening their eyes and looking around at the unfamiliar environment.

"We can go home in a few days, okay? You two are still sick." Grimmjow says.

"They call you 'Daddy'?" Karin asks.

"Aren't you a hollow too? I thought hollows were bad..." Yuzu asks.

"Yea they call me 'Daddy' and I'm different to other hollows." Grimmjow says, placing the two toddlers on the table.

The twins blink at the two older girls before giggling.

"Who you?" They ask.

The girls look at Isshin weirdly.

"They don't remember." Isshin says.

"... I'm Karin. This is Yuzu my twin sister." Karin says.

"I'm Ichigo Jaegerjauez. That's Shi-nii." Ichigo giggles and points to Shiro.

"Shiro Jaegerjauez. I older. Dat means I'm smarter!" Shiro brags.

Yuzu giggles at the cute display while Karin chuckles.

"No you not! I'm smart too!" Ichigo pouts at his brother.

"Well den I'm stwonger! Wike daddy!" Shiro boasts.

"No you not! I am!" Ichigo exclaims, on the verge of tears.

"Boys..." Grimmjow sighs.

Shiro then punches Ichigo on the head.

"See! I'm stwonger!" Shiro says, not realising that what he did was wrong.

Ichigo clutches his head and starts crying.

"Wahhh!! Daddy!! Shi-nii hit me!" He wails as he jumps into the Sexta's arms.

"You're a coward!" Shiro says.

"Woah! Hey! Who taught you that word!" Grimmjow exclaims.

"Unky Nnoi said dat to Unky Telsa." Shiro says crossing his arms.

"Don't learn things from him! And hitting your brother is wrong! Apologies to Ichigo." Grimmjow says, rubbing Ichigo's head.

Shiro pouts.

"Sowwy Ichi..." He says.

"Good boy." Grimmjow smiles and pats Shiro's head.

"Wahhh! Daddy!" Ichigo cries.

Grimmjow hugs Ichigo and ruffles his hair.

"Aren't you suppose to be a strong and brave man like your Daddy?" Grimmjow asks.

"I-I am!" Ichigo scowls but it ends up being a cute pout.

"See. Look at you, being all brave like Daddy." Grimmjow grins.