Chapter twentyone.

Dont. point. out. mistakea. i was on phone. And its not much edited, again.faaaakkkk

'My first kiss was actually really boring and awkward.' Iris had confessed to me. My mind was used to that idea of fireworks when you'll get to touch ones lips with yours and I blamed all the novels and movies for that. But it is not the same for everyone. Her statement did actually lower my expectation but it never decreased the urge to have that feeling, the feelings they described overwhelmed my own. I was still hopeful.

Well, I actually regret having a kind of boyfriend in prospect. You know, the kind that will annoy you all night with his silly texts, and maybe at your door at the crack of dawn so he could take you to a café.

But it has been a whole day, a whole day of him not replying my text or calling me back. I had previously texted a 'good morning.' then after a while a 'how are you?' before calling once more and then halting all of my actions keeping in mind not to be annoying. He may be busy with something important; I need to keep my cool.

The disadvantage this relationship is my naivety in such state of affair. It's like getting into it has thrown me into a mess that I'm not willing to clean. My mother didn't cross my mind when I got into the commitment, and there is so much other issues and I feel stupid for surrendering so easily.

My mother had called in the morning to check-in on us. I told her casually that I had spent a day with Savannah, and I'm not aware of what Iris was up to during my presence. She seemed quite happy; her attitude with me had a softer tone and a friendlier one. After that I had a talk with Oma and of course she had to interrogate about Harry and whatever was going around. I had noticed my improvements in telling a lie today actually, and I was revealed when she bought my story of not getting in his mess again and finishing it before it gets too late. But guilt had not left my side since.

I stare at the time on my screen, my feet under the pillows and my head slightly hanging by the end of the bed. Iris had left with some friends again and won't be back by midnight. Calling him at this moment seemed appealing, I mean it is dark outside and it's been a whole day I haven't heard from him. After debating with myself, I opt on giving one last try before pulling back and not bothering about him again. I press the phone to my ear, taking one of my nails between my teeth, cautious not to bite them off. The ringtone this time echoed from somewhere near me. I flicked my gaze towards the door finding the male sneaking inside.

"Dammit, I wanted to scare you." He shuts the door behind him and I try not to smile at his presence or his statement. It was a bit hurtful that he hadn't bothered to call or text back, not even once. He settles on the floor behind me and I don't trouble my neck by looking back at him, also trying to give him a sign of my hostility.

"Hello." I felt a pull on my hair from the side, making me face the same direction as the pull. He presses his lips with mine in a swift movement, giving me no choice to react. A fresh rush flows up my body when he lightly sucks at my lower lip, my mind pushing back all the previous thoughts before savoring this moment.

I break the kiss before sitting up. I'm not sure how I have to give him the sign of my aggrieved feeling. I sit up, sliding myself off of the bed before standing up. I sense him lifting himself up from the corner of my eyes, my nervous hands straightening my shirt down.

His looming body stands in front of me, blocking my way. I look down at my palm, wondering why my nervousness is increasing by every minute. One of his hands cups my chin, lifting it up so I could face him. The cool metal of his ring adds to the faltering sensation of his touch. Before his lips could touch mine and push my thoughts back again, I speak.

"Where were you all day?" I ask, my hands resting on each side of his waist. His nose brushes with mine, his breath hitting my face when he sighs, his eyelids blocking his striking eyes that I had the crave to see.

"I was busy," He plants a soft kiss on my lips, "You smell nice." I wait for a proper, detailed explanation but instead he presses a stream of kisses long my cheek bone before cupping my upper lip. Our kiss lasts longer, Harry's body coming closer and closer while I prevent mine from falling on the bed. I place my hands on his chest, lightly pushing him back and pulling away.

I give him a small smile, slipping from between him and the bed. He seemed flustered by my action but I tend to leave before we dive into another session.

"Wher-"

"Are you hungry?" I interrupt him, slowly walking backwards. He shrugs simply, walking closer to me. I turn around and exit the room, Harry following me. His presence here, at this time is dangerous. Iris can arrive without my acknowledgement and will surely question about him visiting at this time. But I have a feeling she wouldn't care less.

"What are you getting?" Harry questions when we enter the kitchen.

"Mrs. Barton made pasta before leaving." I walk towards the bowl covered with a layer of aluminium foil. The aroma of the mouthwatering food takes no time to spread around our surrounding, making my hunger grow. Harry shifts my hair to my left shoulder, his finger brushing my neck in the process.

"This smells nice." He hisses against my neck, large hands grabing each side of my waist. Noticeable goosebumps rise on my body when Harry puffs air on my skin, pressing soft kisses after. His overwhelming touch felt pleasureable. My body abruptly slip from between them after not feeling his lips atop my skin. I grab two folks for myself and Harry who seemed to intently watch every movement of mine making my nervousness rise up. I hand him the folk, motioning him towards the stool next to me.

He takes a few steps towards the stool before reaching for the bowl. "This needs to get warmed up." Harry takes the dish towards the microwave oven.

"It already is!" I exclaim, frowning at him. He chuckles for some reason before setting the timmer to a whole minute. "That's too much!" I complain before getting, ignored again.

He stands in front of me, wrapping his arms around my wasit which brought our bodies closer. "I reckon it's enough for this." His lips crashed against mine in a more passionate one. His lips moved in a pleasingly increased pace and I snake my hands around his neck, melting against his lips.

THIS IS A REALLY SUCKY AND RUSHED AND SMALL CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE. .-.
OH AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND LET ME HONESTLY KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY SO FAR BECAUSE THE PLOT WILL GET BETTER AFTER A FEW CHAPTERS &&&& TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND OMA'S AND OPA'S AND OBAMA'S ABOUT THIS OK ILYSM BYE :))))))))