Part 4

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and for pressing Vote button on previous part.

Two days later, it is night time.

Khushi entered inside the dimly lit restaurant with Arnav beside her, his hand enclosed in her, in a tight grip. The restaurant is beautiful and is open air, fine dining. With perfectly placed candles and tea lights around to the beautiful scent of the flowers and the soothing sound of the light music.

Lavanya and NK walked behind them, they could do nothing than to follow Khushi, knowing well like always she will not listen to them.

Manager came and took them to separate table booked for them

A few second later a waiter came and kept two glass of juice. Khushi thanked him. Arnav looked around; it had been year he had come to restaurant as a guest. Khushi handed him the menu card the waiter has placed before them. He looked at her; she is behaving as if nothing is wrong between them. Khushi 'what are you looking? Take a look at this menu and order our dinner na'

He did not budge, Khushi 'it is okay I'll do the honor for us'

Done with the main cuisine they were waiting for desert. Dinner went in silence, all through the dinner Khushi's gaze fixed on Arnav, he knew but did not dare to look at her, and he simply ate. NK and Lavanya looked at them, their anger raising seeing Khushi behaving as love sick puppy on Arnav.

The manager announced 'this song is dedicated to Mr. Raizada from his wife'

Arnav's head snapped up, his eyes met with her.

O... Pehle Kabhi... Na Tune Mujhe Gham Diya...
You didn't give me any grief before this
Phir Mujhe... Kyun Tanha Kar Diya...
Then why did You leave me alone now
Guzaare The Jo Lamhe Pyaar Ke
The moments of love that we had spent together
Hamesha Tujhe Apna Maan Ke
I always considered You to be mine
To Phir Tune Badli Kyun Ada, Yeh Kyun Kiya...
So, why did You change Your behaviour now, please tell me

Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse
When the clouds rain someday
Main Dekhoon Tujhe Aankhein Bharke
I want to watch You to my heart's content
Tu Lage Mujhe Pehli Baarish Ki Dua...
I feel as if You're the first blessing of the rain

Tere Pehlu Mein Reh Loon
I want to live wrapped inside You
Main Khudko Paagal Keh Loon
I want to call myself crazy
Tu Gham De Ya Khushiyaan, Seh Loon Saathiya...
Even if You give me grief or happiness, I'll endure it, my beloved

There she said it all, letting him see what her heart is earning for, and now she will wait for his response.

Arnav got up feeling suffocated like never felt before. He left restaurant in hurry. Khushi keeping amount of money left with following him out.

She caught him near the sea shore. Arnav looked ahead not turning towards her.

And in a low whisper 'Why?'

Khushi looked up at him; he turned to her with troubled expression.

Arnav 'Why? Why are you doing all this? You and I know nothing is left between us. What do you want? Why don't you let me go? Leave me alone. Nothing will change now'

Khushi catching him by surprise held his collar 'Dare you? Dare you say that again? Don't try to leave me or force me to leave you or else I'll kill myself this time and no one will be able to save me'

Arnav shocked 'Khushi!!!!'

Khushi shouted on his face 'don't Khushi me? What did you think haan? I'll marry someone else leaving you, forgetting you. Then you are wrong Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada. I'll never let anyone take your place, I love you, I've given you everything my heart, soul, and body, and nothing will change this. If ever anyone try to change this then I'll kill myself and it will not be unsuccessful like last time. And what did you ask? What I want? Then listen to me loud and clear I want you. Did you hear me? I want you, only you. I always have and I always will. *shaking him* I'm pagal, I'm pagal in your love, I'm pagal for you. Can't you see that? I love you Arnav ji....why can't you understand?' she cried falling down.

Coming out his shock he knelt beside her 'Khushi!!!!'

Khushi cried 'Why doesn't anyone understand? They all want me to forget you. And you...you want to run away from me....you want I should forget you and move on happily. Why no one understands I can't do that? How can I stop breathing? Loving you is Breathing for me.'

He brought her in his arms, his own tears escaping. Khushi!!! Oh My Love.

Lifting her in his arms, he walked towards the hotel they are staying in. He forget everything, he forget the world in her. All he could think and feel is only her.

Khushi burying her face in his arms cried silently. Both reached their room. Arnav made her sit on the bed. He looked at her tears; wiping them he gulped his own tears. He made an attempt to get up only for Khushi to hold him. She looked in his eyes with longing. Arnav neared her, kissing her tears, drinking them. She shuddered clutching his shoulder tight. The night witnessed the two souls mending each other.

Hours passed, Khushi was sleeping wrapped in his arms after the blissful moment spent with him. Arnav looked at her peaceful and content smile playing on her lips. He could not sleep after what happened between them. Yet again he has crossed his limits. This time what will happen to them, but he could not control himself, could not see her in tears, all hurt because of him. Only he knows how he was living till now.

What will bring tomorrow for them? He cannot overlook the past happenings. He just cannot close his eyes from looking into the problem as a blind person. Khushi, why us always? Sleep took over him with his thoughts drifting from one thing to other.

Please Share your views on this update. Guys, do VOTE and Comment.

Silent readers at least press VOTE button.

Target for Next update: + 180 votes, and of-course with your lovely comments (I've not set target for comments), so please don't refrain yourself from sharing your view on this update.

Happy Reading!!!

Thank You!!!

P.S I'll update "Door Jaana Nahiin, Khushi" later this night or by tomorrow morning. 3/4 of the update is ready.