Part 7

Wish you guys, a very happy new year 2019.

'You never told me Dhruv has returned' Arnav asked to Khushi while they were walking to Akhilesh room.

Khushi 'I forgot seeing you.' She shrugged.

Arnav 'Khushi!!!'

Khushi 'uffo Arnav ji, I don't remember anything or anyone after seeing you. Ab Kush'

He gaze became soft seeing her pouting face 'Tum itna pyaar mujhse kyun karthi ho (Why do you love me so much?)'

Khushi 'Pyaar karne ke liye wajaah todi na hota hai (there is no reason to love)' she held his hand dragging him with her 'Now come on I want to introduce you to Akhi'

Khushi knocked on to the closed door. The door got opened to reveal a cute little boy whose eyes sparkled as soon as his eyes fell on Khushi.

'Choti Maa' he hugged her tight.

Arnav was taken aback, he looked at them wide eye. Khushi hugged the boy and then kissed his forehead. Akhilesh 'Choti Maa I missed you so much'

Khushi 'Me too. And you know I want you to meet someone'

Akhilesh looked at her confused but then his gaze fell on Arnav and his eyes went wide in shock, he whispered softly 'Chotte papa'

Khushi 'haan akhi your Chotte papa is back'

She turned to Arnav 'Arnav ji he is Akhi, Dhruv ji's son'

Both of them looked at each other in silence. Khushi 'hmmm what are you both looking at. *she pulled Arnav inside the room* Akhi will you not talk with him.'

Akhilesh stood quite. Khushi turned to look at Arnav who too was quite. Khushi 'okay Akhi you take some rest we will go'

She and Arnav both exited the room.

Guptas in Shashi Garima's room,

Payal 'I'll never forgive him Amma. Because of him what we had gone through from start. It was because of him everything started. It was because of him we were mocked in front of the world. It was because of him Khushi had met that Rakshas. It was because of him always Khushi was hurt. He hurt her every waking day of the life from the minute her path crossed his. He had shunned her away from his life for no fault of hers. Even then Khushi loves him to this extent. Why she can't she his betrayal towards leaving her at the altar on their marriage day. Buaji, how can she even love a man because of him we would have lost our Amma on that day.'

A year before on the fateful night,

Seeing Khushi sitting like a lifeless doll and that too because of her immature heart to fall in love with a married man in her past who took advantage of her innocence and which lead to destruction of family has came and bit her today. She was not at fault for falling in love with that man when she never knew his marital status till she discovered but it was too late. Two children lost their parent.