'OLD' Meeting the Parents and Diagon Alley

So guys this is chapter three, hope you guys enjoy it.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
The next morning
"Boy! Your parents will be here at 11, so be ready to go with all your things, you won't be coming back," his Uncle Vernon told him

"I didn't want to be here in the first place," Harry muttered with a slight sneer.

So Harry went up to 'his room' and packed all his things, making sure that he had every last item that he had ever been given from the founders in his expensive trunk, it had several compartments for clothes, potions ingredients, books and a mini apartment. He had thousands of books. Some weren't even found in this time because all the copies were within Hogwarts walls and he had a personal copy as well. Some books were one copy only and were hard to find. Of course the gifts I had were nothing compared to the journals that I made, it would allow me to talk to them at the age that I had given the journals to them, and that meant that I would be talking to the founders I had known throughout my life with them, and not the people they became after I left. I knew Godric would have thrown himself into bettering Hogwarts, Salazar would have become even more closed off, and Rowena and Helga would have cried at the loos of me because they simply missed me. Merlin, well I don't know what he would have done, but he would be quite upset.

I was shaken from my thoughts as the doorbell rang. I looked out my window and saw that it was the Potters, I cast a quick wandless charm to make my trunk weightless and shrunk it down, placed it in my pocket and went downstairs to open the door. When I went outside I was crushed in a hug by my 'mother' (A/N: Harry doesn't consider the Potters his parents) then my 'father' walked over and said "Is there anything you want to take from here?"

"No, I wouldn't lower myself to it anyway," Harry muttered.

"So, Harry I guess you're wondering why you haven't lived with us all these years and why we've never visited you. Well we gave you up because you see, we were at war at the time and there was a dark lord, he tried to kill your brother and failed, the man supporters were still at large and wanted to find their master, and also harm the ones who vanquished him. Your brother, survived a killing curse, which kills you the very second it touches you, somehow rebounded at V- Voldemort," at this James Potter flinched and continued "which destroyed his body, we had to give you away because they would have killed you if you stayed. We didn't visit because we were scared they were watching us, following us so we had no choice."

"So in short, you gave me up because my brothers more famous, how nice to know," Harry stated

"Now, we're going to go to Diagon Alley, that's where we do all our shopping, have you got your letter?"

Then an owl with a letter swooped towards Harry and dropped the letter in front of him.

He replied saying he would be there and then opened the letter looking at the shopping list.

"How are we going to get there?" He asked

"There's a perfectly safe method of getting there, it's called apparition, the first experience is usually unpleasant." James Potter explained.

"Actually, for your information, apparition is not safe, you could get splinched, or lose limbs, so I will not apparate with someone who thinks it's safe." Harry rebuffed

"Harry, how much do you know of magic?" Lily Potter asked.

"Quite a bit, I once heard Aunt Petunia mention someone named Severus Snape, and how he knew you, and how she thought you were freaks, and I heard a man talking about dragons go into some shop, the Leaky Cauldron I think, well I followed him and discovered Diagon Alley, then saw the bookstore, and Gringotts, the goblins helped me exchange my money for those little coins, so I bought books to learn from," he explained.

So they left for Diagon Alley, and went into the bank, "Harry do you have any money you want to get exchanged?"

"Yes, although I've saved a lot, it may take a while." Harry told them.

"Alright, we'll give you the key to your trust vault and when you're done we'll meet you out here." James said

"Okay"

So they went their separate ways, but not before his brother Charlie ran over and hugged his parents, "Harry this is your brother, Charlie"

"Charlie this is Harry, he's been away for some time because we couldn't take care of him."

"Oh, well, um, hi, nice to meet you, do you know what Hogwarts house you'll be in?" Charlie asked,

"I think either Ravenclaw or Slytherin would suit me best, Slytherin because I love politics, Ravenclaw because I want to know more about the wizarding world. What about you?" Harry asked.

"Gryffindor"

Then Harry went to a goblin and spoke to them in their language, which saw the poor goblin faint.

"You know our language?"

"I have been trained to speak the tongue of many races" Harry replied also showing them his rings.

The goblin stuttered and said to the director "the heir has arrived"

He was taken to a private room where he took a blood test.

Blood test results:

Name: Harry James Potter - Black - Peverell - Slytherin - Gryffindor - Hufflepuff - Ravenclaw - Emrys
Status: Pureblood
Father: through blood and magic Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor
Mother: through blood and magic Rowena Ravenclaw and Helga Hufflepuff
Brother: Charlie Potter
A/N: James Potter isn't his father because of the blood adoption but Harry still has Potter blood in his veins, not to mention Harry doesn't see either Lily or James as parents, they weren't there for him.
Magic level: Surpasses Merlin

Lord to:
Slytherin
Gryffindor
Hufflepuff
Ravenclaw
Emrys (Merlin)
Peverell

Heir to:
Potter
Evans

Magical abilities: too many (all the ones he trained with plus beast speak)
Magical affinity: grey (perfect balance of light and dark)
Familiars: none, has potential for seven
Animagus: Shadow Phoenix, Basilisk , Demonic Badger, Gryphon, Eagle, Dragon
Properties:
Hogwarts
Slytherin castle
Slytherin manor
Gryffindor castle
Gryffindor manor
Hufflepuff castle
Hufflepuff manor
Ravenclaw castle
Ravenclaw manor
Potter manor (through Peverell family)
Peverell castle
Cottage in Godrics hollow
Businesses:
The daily prophet 100%
Quality quidditch supplies 100%
Honeydukes 100%
The three broomsticks 100%
Harry couldn't believe how rich he was, he basically owned the potter family, of course they had been the ones to throw him away and he would show them that they shouldn't have done that.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
So guys, here's the third chapter of this book, that's the second chapter for the day, I know I haven't touched my other books in a while, so I will update those in the next couple days, vote and comment what you think.
Signing off
Your Author

A Journey Through Time {REWRITING}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें