Authors Note

Okay, so normally I'd hate doing this. I don't usually have author's notes in between chapters but I felt that this was needed. Now, on my profile I posted an announcement basically saying that I was rewriting all my books. That is going to be happening. I know a lot of people have been asking me to update but I really didn't see my original story for this actually going anywhere so I decided that I needed to properly plan things out so I could avoid writer's block. For anyone who has read the chapters before this authors note thank you. This was the first book I ever started to write and I think that maybe if I paid a little more attention to it, I'd have been able to finish writing it. Unfortunately I lost interest. I want to be able to write new chapter for all my books but I really only have the weekends if that to work on chapters. Considering I'm also working on a novel, well I've been struggling. So, what I'm going to do is rewrite the story, leaving the chapters above published so people can see where I was going with it. I'm going to over the next few months or so, whenever I have time, post newer chapters and finish this book. I hope you enjoy though :)

Shriyaa