~9 Good Morning, Adrinette

~Marinette Dupain-Cheng~

My alarm had gone off but I didn't care. I pulled the blankets over me, snuggling up against...

My eyes shot open. "A-Adrien?! "

Adrien was snoring, and I was sleeping next to him on my chaise, his arms around me. I heard a giggle, and saw Chloe sleeping on the floor several feet away.

The events of the night before came rushing back to me, and I remembered falling down the stairs, and Adrien and Chloe spending the night.

I felt myself turning red, my head on Adrien's chest. We was warm, and I didn't want to go to school yet...

I had only closed my eyes for a few minutes when someone was suddenly shaking me awake.

"Marinette? We're gonna be late for school if you don't wake up," Adrien smiled sheepishly, blushing at our awkward postion.

My eyes shot open again, and I sat up. "R-Right! Ha ha, sorry, Adrien."

"Theres nothing for you to apologize for. We fell asleep watching the movie, that's all."

I bit my lip, noticing he was blushing too. "Y-Yeah. Right."

I tried standing up, still a little dizzy from falling down the stairs the night before.

"Are you sure you can survive school today, Marinette? You definitly have a concussion. Maybe it's best you stay home."

"I-I'll be fine, Adrien. Thank you for your concern, though." I smiled.

Adrien shook his head. "Ok. but if you feel dizzy or pass out today, I'm bringing you straight back here so you can rest."

I nodded, blushing.

I went to the bathroom to change while Adrien tried waking up Chloe.

After getting changed, Chloe still hadn't waken up.

"Come on, Sleeping Beauty! Wake up!" Adrien shook her, but Chloe kept on drooling.

I smirked, getting an idea. "Adrien, let me try something."

I leaned down, trying not to laugh.

"If you don't wake up I'm going to tell Nathanael you like him," I whispered into her ear, laughing as her eyes shot open, a pillow aimed at my face.

I dodged the pillow but fell backwards, Adrien catching me, both of us laughing as an angry Chloe pouted, arms crossed.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny!"

Adrien snickered. "It's pretty obvious you like him."

Chloe turned redder then Nathanael's hair, standing up. "Shush. I'm getting dressed, I'll meet you two downstairs."

Chloe grabbed her bag and went to get changed, me and Adrien bursting into laughter as soon as she shut the door.

"I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!"

That just made us laugh even more.

-0-0-0-

~Adrien Agreste~

Once we had calmed down, me and Marinette went downstairs, Marinette staggering a few times on the way down.

"Are you sure that you'll be okay?" I asked after stopping her from falling again.

Marinette nodded. "If I feel dizzy, I'll tell you."

That didn't make me feel any better, but I let it go, not wanting to frusterate her anymore.