5

Whitney's POV

*before Marshall and Alexis came in*

Me and Jacob were currently watching a movie and eating some popcorn. I knew dad was gonna be home any minute, but I knew Alexis would distract him long enough for me to get Jacob out of here, quietly.

Just as I was going to tell Jacob to go home, he starts pecking my neck. This boy.

"Babe, you know we can't do anything yet. It's illegal and I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go to jail. Plus, my dad will be home any minute and who knows how long Alexis can distract him for."

"I know we can't do anything, princess, but that doesn't mean I can't do this or kiss you. And who cares if your dad sees us, I don't think he'll stop me from seeing you."

"You obviously don't know my dad."

"Well he's going to have to deal with us dating. If he stops me from seeing you, I promise I'll do everything I can to see you."

With that being said, he starts kissing me. As we kiss passionately, I run my fingers through his hair and smile.

(^ anyone else like this movie? nope, just me? k

(^ anyone else like this movie? nope, just me? k.)

We're so into the kiss that we don't hear the door open.

"WHAT THE HECK?"

Shit. Dad's home.

We separate quickly, seeing dad and Alexis at the door. Dad looks pretty pissed and Alexis has a guilty look on her face.

"H-hey dad. You're home..e-early."

"What is going on Whitney? Why is there a guy that is four years older than you, in your bedroom making out with you?"

"I'm just gonna go...I'll text you later?" Jacob says as he heads to leave.

"Sit your ass down. Imma talk to both of you. Alexis, can you please leave? Oh, and don't forget, you're in trouble for covering for them."

Alexis groans and leaves to her room. If only dad knew that her and Lucas kiss in her room when he's not here. It's weird cause they're not dating, but act completely like a couple.

"Now, how long has this been going on for?"

"About a month or two, sir."

"And you really like my daughter?"

"Yea I do."

"Dad, he makes me really happy. Plus I know that you're probably concerned about the age difference, but we're willing to wait until I'm 18 to do anything."

"Fine you guys can keep...dating. But, doors remain open at all times, no going over to his house, and dates must be close by. Oh, and Whitney you're doing the dishes for a month and no phone for a week as a punishment."