7

Alexis' POV

*October 31, 2018*

I can't believe it's finally Halloween, my favorite holiday. Most people's favorite holiday is Christmas but, it's not mine.

You see when I was little and still lived with my biological parents, we would skip every holiday, except Halloween.

Why? Because my 'parents' used this holiday, in order to get some extra cash. We would go out and they would sell drugs to the people on the streets. They would make a good amount of money every Halloween.

They would also dress me up, which was my favorite part. I could pretend that I was someone or something else and pretend like I had their life, at least for one night. It would help me escape reality.

A lot has happened in these past few months. Dad dropped his album, Kamikaze and had some feud with MGK. Me and Lucas also started dating. He even met dad already, and dad wasn't that welcoming. But, Lucas still stayed. It's a little early to say that I love him, but I definitely like him, a lot.

Right now, I'm getting dressed in my Halloween costume so that I can go trick-or-treating with Lucas and Whitney. I know we're a little old, but I don't care.

^her costume

^her costume

After I'm done with hair and makeup, I go check on how Whitney's doing with her costume.

I knock on her door.

"Come in."

I go in, to see Whit in her scarecrow costume.

^Whitney's costume

"You done, Whit?"

"Yea, Lex."

"Okay, lets go downstairs. Lucas should be here any minute."

When we go down the stairs, dad starts taking pictures of us, or at least trying to.

"You need help?" I ask.

"No...okay, I got it."

After pictures, Kim comes out of the kitchen with popcorn. When did she get here?