Chapter 3

Vinny;

Maya just attacking Ron was wild, Yeah she did have a point but damn.

"Well obviously I don't care about her if I just hooked up with mad bitches tonight" he shoots back causing Maya to be quite.

"You're an idiot Ron, a big idiot" she says and the rest of the cab ride was silent.

Maya; Ron is actually an idiot, he's gonna try to get back with Sam, then Sam is gonna find out. Then all hell will break loose in this house.

We all arrive home and I go make my way over to my room being followed by Angelina, Pauly, Mike and Ron. I guess Maya went to bed?

"Really Mike your gonna do me like that bro" "Really bro" I hear Ronnie say entering my room.

"I'm sorry but I feel like I did mad work tonight!" Ronnie cheers walking into my room, "You did bro! you did madddd work" Mike slurs back, "I'm real proud of you" he adds.

"Now I'm going to sleep with my girl in the bed how bout that" Ronnie slurs beginning to dab everyone up,"How about that one, how you feeling about yourself" He adds

"I'm Pauly D and your fucked" Pauly says causing everyone to laugh, "Well i'm gonna head to bed Angelina stands up an leaves. I'm pretty sure it's because nobody was talking to her.

"They don't know nothing" Ron says clearly forgetting that Angelina and Maya both know, "Unless it comes from you" he points at us all "They don't know nothing"

Mike; Ronnie is at the club hooking up with Grandes an now is saying guess what I'm gonna do right now dawg, i'm going home and I'm gonna sleep with Sammie to, Whattttt.

Ronnie ends up leaving the room, "So uhm all hell is going to break loose tomorrow" Mike says laying back into his bed and Pauly and I begin laughing.

"Maya or Angelina is obviously gonna tell her bro, like it's some girl code and Angelina is really desperate for the girls to like her in the house so this is her way in" Pauly shrugs "He's fucked tomorrow man" Pauly adds an I nod my head.

"You and Maya were hooking up tonight? Where'd she end up going?" Mike asks looking around the room

Mike; I don't really care what's going on with Vinny and Maya, they hooked up one night maybe I could get her the next *laughs*

"Well she obviously ain't here" Pauly laughs. "I honestly don't know, One minute she's with me the next she's gone" I shrug.

I decide to get up and go see what she's doing anyways, "Ouuu he's going to get his girl!" Pauly yells as I'm leaving the room and I shake my head.

I make my way over to Maya's room an peek my head through the door "You up?" I whisper yell and she doesn't answer so she's clearly sleeping.

I walk over to the kitchen and see Pauly and Mike talking about Ronnie "Bro he's out of control" Mike says to Pauly "Yeah bro I honestly don't wanna wake up tomorrow an hear this bullshit" Pauly replies as we all walk over to our room an get ready to go to bed.

Mike; Ronnie and Sam *whissles* Ou bad situation.

________

•Next morning•

I get woken up to Ronnie asking me about what happened and I basically just ignore him then after 5 minutes of laying in bed I decide to get up.

I walk into the kitchen and see Maya, Pauly, Sammie and Mike all sitting at the table so I decide to grab some breakfast as well and take a seat next to Maya.

The situation keeps talking about last night right in front of Sammie, Mike an Pauly play it off to Sammie that Ronnie was just 'drunk'. He was more then drunk lemme tell you.

I begin laughing and Sammie calls me out on it "Vinny why you laughing? what do you know that I don't know? Sneaky bitch" "Tell me" she adds "He was just drunk" I say and Sammie leaves with Snooki to go out.

"I feel like I should tell her" Maya whispers into my ear, "Don't, it's just gonna start drama in the house that we don't need" I reply she just rolls her eyes and then gets up and puts her dishes in the sink.

"So like... weren't you two hooking up last night?" Pauly looks at Maya and I wiggling his eyebrows, "What are you talking about?" Maya asks.  Does she not remember?

"You and Vinny were hooking up in the club last night, and then when we got home you just disappeared" He answers and she just laughs "Did I actually do that?" She asks again and Pauly nods his head yes.

Maya ends up going to her room or something, "Really Pauly? You had to put the spot light on us" I groan and Pauly laughs "Yeah buddyyyy"

All the boys decide to go grab something to eat while the girls meet up with each other to go shopping.

_____

to be continued

A/N I really wanted to just get a chapter out, Ive been really sick recently and busy before that with christmas, this chapter is short but I promise you the next one will be soon and really interesting!