Chapter 7

Maya;

"MAYA PHONE!" I hear Pauly yell and I rush over to him, Who would be calling me?

"Who is it?" I curiously ask and he shrugs, "Hello?" I answer as I get handed the phone.

Maya: Hello?
Unknown: Hey it's Vanessa
Maya: Oh my god. Hey I miss you!!
Vanessa: I miss you, I'm still coming down tomorrow for a couple days right?
Maya: Yes for sure, I can't wait to see you!
Vanessa: Same goes for you, I'm gonna start packing I'll see you tomorrow.
Maya: Okayyy! Bye.

"Who was it?" Pauly asks as I get off the bean bag chair, "It was my best friend Vanessa, She's coming down tomorrow for a couple days" I smile "She hot?" Pauly smirks.

"Pauly" Snooki laughs slapping his chest, "I'm just trying to get it in, not my fault" he says putting his hands up in defence.

"She's not like that, she doesn't just sleep with anyone" I laugh and he pouts, "But yes she's really pretty" I add.

Maya: IM SO EXCITED TO SEE VANESSA, she's literally my party buddy and I can't wait to have her here.

"When we going out?" I ask Ron from across the kitchen, "I think 11" He responds and I look over at the clock and it was 9:30 so I decide to start getting ready.

I throw on some ripped jeans, a plain yellow jacket and a black tank top, and my black and yellow nike's. I put on yellow sunglasses as well.

I then put my hair into a ponytail, fill in my brows and add a some winged eyeliner

"And I thought I had the freshest clothes in the house" Pauly laughs as I take a seat next to him, "You like?" I smile.

"Yeah it actually looks really good" he says, "I don't like yellow, but on you it looks hot" he adds.

"Is Pauly flirting?" Jenni asks laughing taking a seat on the couch waiting for the rest of the roomies.

Pauly; I think Maya is with Vinny, but who knows maybe i could pull a robbery.

"You look so pretty Jenni" I smile , "Thank you, I wasn't sure about this outfit though" she laughs, "I love it!" I cheer.

"Your hair looks so good Maya" Jenni smiles, "It was a hard choice between this colour and blonde" I laugh.

Slowly but surely everyone made there way out to the living room, "Did you get a haircut?" I ask Ron noticing his hair looked different.

"Yes, We went to the hood for a haircut" he laughs, "Who went with you?" I ask, "Vinny"

"CABS ARE HERE" Pauly yells right next to my head. Ihop into a cab with Snooki, Jenni and Sam while everyone else goes in the other cab.

"Are you exciteddd?" Snooki cheers clearly already drunk, "You're drunk?" I laugh and she laughs as well "noooo".

"I feel like Ron and I are going to have a good night tonight" Sam smiles, "I hope so, how are you guys doing?" I ask, "We are actually really good right now, We are working on things" she says. "That's good! Happy for you guys"

A few minutes later we arrive at B.E.D.

As soon as we get in there we start taking shots, dancing and having a great time. I'm standing here talking to Pauly but then I look over and see Vinny talking to girls with Mike.

I just keep thinking about what Sam and Angelina said, 'Talk to guys, it will totally bug him' 

Instead of talking to guys I dance with Pauly, let's see if this bugs him.

"You wanna dance?" I ask Pauly and he nods, We make our way over to the dance floor and begin dancing.

Vinny; I look over and see Pauly and Maya dancing, and that just pissed me off.

After that song finished, I walk over to Jenni and Snooki who are dancing and decide to join them.

"Have fun dancing with Pauly?" Vinny says coming up behind me basically yelling over the loud music and I turn around.

"You were the one flirting with girls" I shrug then turn myself back around to face Jenni and Snooki.

"That's different, I was talking to girls, you were dancing with my best friend" he says clearly pissed.

"We were fucking dancing, not sexually, nothing like that. Get over yourself you jerkoff! You were flirting with girls what's wrong with me dancing with a friend!" I yell at him, I don't know where that anger came from.

Jenni; I look over and all I see is Vinny and Maya literally yelling in each other's faces.

"We aren't together! Why does it matter what the fuck I do" he snaps, "There you said it yourself, you do you this summer and I'll do me" I say then walk away. He tries grabbing my arm but I just keep walking.

"You good?" Pauly asks as I walk up to the rest of the roomies. "Yeah I'm good, I'm probably just going to go back to the house" I shrug and then leave the club.

Vinny and I haven't even been whatever we were for 2 weeks, and it already ended.

This has officially been the worst night ever.

_______________

A shorter chapter for y'all, I'm trying to post my next update for y'all tonight or tomorrow! Comment what you think of the chapter & Who you think Maya should be with? Pauly or Vinny😏

Don't forget to vote💗 Thank you for reading.