Chapter 9

•Maya•

"You ready to go?" I ask Vanessa and she nods, it was now 8 o'clock and we want to find something to do tonight.

"We're leaving" Vanessa and I say looking over at the roomies, "We'll come with you" Vinny, Pauly and Mike say getting up and grabbing there things as everyone else chooses to stay.

"What do you guys wanna do tonighttt" I cheer, "what should we do? because we are the only fun people tonight!" Vanessa yells causing everyone else to laugh.

"You guys wanna hit B.E.D tonight?" Mike suggests and I shake my head no, "We've basically done that every night we've got here" I shrug and everyone agrees.

"Well I haven't been there yet" Vanessa whines, "You're here for another three days" I state and she just rolls her eyes, "Fine."

We then see Ronnie running up to catch up to us.

"Thought you decided to stay dawg" Mike asks looking confused. "I saw my old friend here, and then Sammie got mad at me for saying hi to her, so I told her to go fuck herself and left" he shrugs.

"You guys need to make up your mind if you want to be together or not" I say clearly annoyed with the whole Ron and Sam situation. They literally argue every day.

"Says you, you and Vinny have known each other barely two weeks and you guys are already fighting" He shoots back causing everyone to go silent.

Maya: Did he actually just say that to me.

Next thing you know my anger took over and I ended up turning around punching him across the face then Pauly and Vinny quickly pull me away from him.

Ronnie: Did this girl literally just punch me in the face.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" Ronnie yells, "Hit me again see what happens" he continues to yell and I try to break away from Pauly and Vinny's grip but I couldn't.

"Fuck you" I yell and I look over at Mike and Vanessa and they look confused.

Vanessa: I'm so shocked she did that, Maya is never usually like that...

Mike and Vanessa ended up crossing the street with Ron to walk home, while Vinny and Pauly ended up walking me home so we both had a bit of time to 'cool down'.

"Why'd you hit him?" Vinny asks, "I don't know" I shrug, "What do you mean you don't know?" Pauly questions with a confused look on his face.

"He made me mad!" I yell at Pauly and he takes a step back, "What you going to hit me now?" Pauly asks causing me to roll my eyes and walk ahead of them both.

Maya: I'm just in a really bad mood and everything is making me fucking mad right now.

We finally arrive home and we walk in and Jenni, Sammie, Angelina and Snooki were already there?

"How'd you get here so fast?" I ask confused, "We cabbed" they reply "It's like a 10 minute walk" Vanessa joins the conversation laughing.

"We were just lazy okayyyy" Snooki slurs, "Or maybe just a little drunk" Jenni laughs causing everyone else to join along.

Ron comes into the house from taking a smoke "I'm so done with this fucking house" he says under his breath and storms to his room.

"So what are the plans for tonighttt?" I cheer trying to change my mood, "What's his problem?" Sammie asks and I shrug.

"It could be the fact that you just hit him in the face?" Pauly says and I just glare at him. "You hit him?" Sammie asks shocked and I shrug, "Things got out of hand" I answer and she follows him to his room.