Chapter 11

•A week and a half later•

I wake up this morning alone? I usually wake up to Vinny sleeping next to me but I guess he went to his room after going out last night.

"Yo Maya, you up?" Mike asks entering my room, "Yeah" I groan and sit up, "What's up?" I add.

"Well this isn't gonna be easy to tell you" Mike says with a concerned look on his face "What? What happened?" I curiously ask.

"Don't tell anyone I told you" Mike says, "Okay?" I ask confused "Well last night, Vinny and Angelina made out in the back of the cab, and ended up in his bed last night.." and I look at him shocked.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart" he says hugging me as a tear slipped out of my eye, "You deserve better" he adds.

Maya; Are you fucking kidding me right now? Everything was going so fucking good these past couple days and just like that a skanky whore ruined it.

After hearing that all that sadness went away a couple seconds later, It turned into anger.

"I'm good" I smile, "You sure?" he asks, "I'm just gonna wait for him to tell me" I shrug getting up.

Mike; I just thought the poor girl should know what her 'man' was doing last night *smirks*

I look around the house to find everyone outside, So I decide to walk over to the phone and hop onto the bean bag chair and call Vanessa.

Vanessa; Hello?
Maya; He fucked her.
Vanessa; Who?
Maya; Fucking Vinny had sex with Angelina.
Vanessa; ARE YOU KIDDING? I SWEAR MAYA IF YOU DON'T BREAK HER.
Maya; I'm gonna wait for him to tell me to do anything... But trust me I will.
Vanessa; I'm sorry girl, you okay though?
Maya; Yeah, I'm okay. I'm gonna go take a shower then get ready.
Vanessa; Okay, call me if you need me. Much love!

I then hang up the phone and go get ready for the day.

I hop into the shower, then brush my teeth after I finish with my teeth I walk down the hall and go pick out something to wear

I throw on my white and black Kappa suit, Straighten my hair, Put on some winged liner and fill in my brows.

"Mayaaaa hurrry upppp!" I hear Snooki yell from outside the bathroom and I open the door, "I'm done, I'm done" I laugh, "Did you hear about Angelina and Vinny?" I ask while putting some lip gloss on.

"What do you mean?" she asks confused, "Oh that he hooked up with Angelina?" I shrug, "Are you for real?" she questions with a shocked facial expression and I nod.

I see Vinny walk by the washroom, I throw my hair up into a bun and follow him into his room.

"How was the club last night?" I ask, "It was okay" he mumbles, "How was Angelina?" I ask making it clear to him that I know.

"What do you mean?" he asks, "Do you think I'm fucking dumb you douche bag?" I exclaim. "Baby-" he begins but I cut him off.

"You fucking do this right after you ask me to be your girlfriend, You're a piece of shit Vin you really are. You can have fun, you do you the rest of the summer and stay the hell away from me!" I yell, "Maya just talk to me" he yells as I leave his room.

I walk over to the kitchen and I see Ronnie, Pauly, Mike and Angelina. Great.

"You okay?" she asks putting her hand on my shoulder acting as if she was my 'friend'. My anger took over. I blacked out. All I remember was people trying to get me off of her.

"Why would you fight her Maya" Sammie asks and I giggle, "I won didn't I?" I smirk causing everyone to laugh, "Nooo marks bitchhh" I say as I dance around the room sticking my tongue out, "And I fought her because told me what happened between her and Vin" I shrug.

"You fucking told her bro!" Vinny screams entering the living room shoving Mike, but Ronnie and Pauly got between that so it couldn't turn into anything more.

"You cheated bro, not me" Mike smirks in Vin's face which made him even madder, "Mike go outside!" Jenni yells pushing him back and eventually he listens and goes to smoke a joint.

Ronnie; Finally drama in the house that isn't involving me *laughs*

"So what are the plans for tonight?" I ask breaking the silence, "Yo dawg, trying to pass me a lighter" Mike asks Vin opening the door and I die of laughter. Mikes doing this purposely to piss Vin off.

"Mike, go the fuck back outside" Ronnie yells whipping a lighter at him.

"Y'all need to chilll" Mike yells going back onto the porch. "If you can't tell we're done" I say smiling in Vinny's face.

"So you could have him Angelina!" I yell as I leave the house slamming the door behind me.

"I need to get drunk"

__________________

Finally I got something doneee! Comment what you guys think:))