Chapter 11

Warning: sexual content below, probably better for those 16 and over.

Agent Alec Wilson stared at the computer monitor, watching as the red dot traveled through the streets of some town in New Hampshire before finally resting at an apartment building on West St. From there, it didn't move. And it wouldn't, not until the next morning when she started her routine all over again.

"You're sure this is her?" Alec asked his partner. Alec was sitting at the desk will papers strewn around him while Agent Mateo Kowalski was sitting five feet away on the couch watching television.

"I'm sure. You should have seen her when she heard her buddy's name. Nearly shit her pants." Mateo replied.

Alec stared down at the file folders and leafed through them until he found Noah's. Another associate of Valerie Briggs' that had been nothing more than a dead end. He'd been taken in for questioning a year ago and they'd gotten nothing out of it, just the same clever excuses that all residents at the house had.

Shay Warner, though, was different. Alec had no idea she was alive until a couple of weeks ago, when he saw her wandering around Main Street. He was struck first by her icy blue eyes, and only after going back to his apartment to do research did he realize who had been the owner of those eyes. From there, it had been all surveillance.

Now, he just had to hope that her reason for leaving the mansion would be enough for her to turn on Valerie. To be the FBI's inside man, even.

After years of tracking down Valerie Briggs and her associates, Alec may have finally found a way to indict them for the laundry list of crimes he'd connected them to. Murder, kidnapping, robbery, you name it and they've probably done it.

The clock on the wall in front of him struck eight, and Alec glanced up at its guitar-themed face as it played out the opening chords of stairway to heaven. Then he looked back down at the dot on his screen and saw that the dot had started moving again.

Standing up from his computer, he initiated part 2 of their plan.

*******

Shay stood in front of her floor length mirror, analyzing her reflection. Black jeans and a black leather jacket made her look dark and mysterious, the white tank top she had on underneath doing nothing to brighten up her outfit. Her boots were also black with a slight heel, giving her round butt even more shape. Brown hair tumbled in loose waves, the longest layer reaching the middle of her back. She made her makeup look dark too, with deep blue eyeshadow and a midnight shade of eyeliner that made her eyes pop. It was her signature look and hadn't once failed in getting her what she needed.

Tonight, it was him.

He arrived at the bar in Cori not much longer after she did, wearing dark jeans and a brown jacket. His face was clean-shaven, the short hair on his head blonde and styled to perfection. His eyes found hers almost immediately, and as soon as she saw the Rolex strapped around his wrist, it was game over.

For him, anyway.

"Hey, how's your night going?" The man asked as he approached her, claiming the barstool next to her and sitting down with a smile. He had an British accent that made Shay even more taken with him, surprised to have found such a cute guy so quickly.

"Much better now, you?" Shay replied, her red lips curling into a flirtatious grin.

"Same. What's your name?"

"Shay, you?"

"I'd rather leave that a mystery." He flirted. Then his eyes walked up and down her body, starting from her long legs and leisurely strolling to the peak of her nose. "Has anyone told you how incredibly beautiful you are?"