♡; Ha Yoonbin

♡ Childhood Friend ♡♡ 어릴 때 친구 ♡___________________________

Childhood Friend
어릴 친구
___________________________

"언니! (Unnie / Older sister) Look at this!"
"What is it?"
"Look at the TV! It's Ha Yoonbin!"
"와 대박... (Wa daebak... / Wow awesome...) Is that really Yoonbin-ie? He's so handsome now!! I wonder if he'd be interested in dating someone older like me... I mean I'm only 3 years older."
"언니 하지마. (Unnie hajima. / Older sister stop it) I'm gonna watch this myself if you're gonna keep being inappropriate."
She rolled her eyes, patted my back, and walked away. Yoonbin looks so cool now. I wonder if he remembers me. We haven't seen each other in so long. Yoonbin and I lost contact with each other after I moved away. I wondered what he was doing all this time. I guess he's chasing his dreams to become an idol at YG. I remember when we were in elementary school and he kept talking about becoming a rapper. He already knew what he wanted then. Meanwhile, I've been being lazy with hopeless dreams.
Out on the streets, it was late at night. I was walking, watching all the busking performances. Suddenly, I see a huge crowd. I hear "안녕하세요 저는 YG 래퍼 하윤빈 입니다. (Annyeonghaseyo jo-neun YG raepeo Ha Yoonbin ibnida / Hello I am YG Rapper Ha Yoonbin)" Ha Yoonbin? I walked up to the crowd, making my way to the front. It was the members of YG Treasure Box who had made it to the finals. They were all introducing themselves. Out of all the trainees, my eyes moved straight to Yoonbin.
I got so excited that I screamed out "WOOOO HA YOONBIN!!! 데뷔하자! 너무 잘생겼다 ! (Debui haja! Neomu jalsanggyeossda! / Let's Debut! Very Handsome!)" The other trainees started laughing and Yoonbin got flustered. Yoonbin looked for who said it and Choi Hyunsuk pointed over to me. My face turned red in shock and Yoonbin spotted me and smiled. He waved and gave the sweetest smile.

They continued on and said they were there to promote themselves and to give them lots of love

Soon after it was over, I see Yoonbin and the others talking. Yoonbin hit them slightly and got embarrassed. Hyunsuk and Yedam walked over to me and told me to come with them. I was shocked because their visuals are way better than what was seen on television.
All the trainees were standing behind a curtain (backstage basically) and Yoonbin smiled and gave me the biggest hug. "(y/n) !!! I missed you soooo much!" I wanted to stay in this hug forever. I would be lying if I said I never liked him. In fact, I've always liked him. I guess that was the feeling to describe.
Hyunsuk walked over and said, "(Y/N) huh? Yoonbin, I might have to steal your girl with my abs bro." Yoonbin pushed him away and hugged me tighter. He took my hand and dragged me to where there was no one. "I missed you so much. You don't even understand. After we lost contact, I decided to actually become an idol so you could find me easier." he said laughing. "I missed you too bin-ie." I said. "I've never told you but I've actually liked you for a long time. Even when we lost contact, I still liked you and never stopped thinking of you. During my training, I always thought that it was for you." Yoonbin said, almost crying. "Hey don't cry! I'm here now and will be here forever!" I said patting his face to wipe the tear. We hugged again before we heard 2 people laughing.
We turned around and saw all the trainees watching and punching Doyoung and Jihoon. Choi Hyunsuk said, "야! (Ya! / hey! ) Kim Doyoung! Park Jihoon! You ruined it! They caught us watching HAHAHA" Kim Doyoung said, "I'm sorry but they needed to get a room already and we couldn't keep it in because it was getting too cringey!"
Yoonbin and I laughed. Yoonbin said, "Relax guys. Nothing was going to happen.... yet." All the guys starting saying "Ohhh Ha Yoonbin! What a man!" I slapped him in the chest and said "I missed you idiot." He replied with, "I missed you more, idiot."
______________________

Yayyy! Ha Yoonbin story! I'm thinking of doing Bang Yedam next .