Confess || Asahi

YES
I have Asahi's name as "Asa☀️" because In Japanese , Asa means morning ! Plus I think it's cute.
__________________________

Y/N: Hey Asahiiii

Asa☀️: yes?

Y/N: so I like this boy... and I don't know how to confess to him

Asa☀️: Oh.. well, you can just tell him your feelings? Just tell him I like you and done.

Y/N: it really must be that simple for you huh

Asa☀️: Idk I just don't think much about it and just do it.

Y/N: Yeah. I remember that one time we were playing with the lie detector with the rest of the boys and you got shocked and you didn't even react.
Y/N: I don't know what was funnier. The fact that you got shocked or the fact that you didn't even move or anything 🤣🤣

Asa☀️: oh yeah 😂😅 I remember that. It kinda hurt but shh don't tell anyone 👀

Asa☀️: Anyways, who's the lucky guy that you like ?

Y/N: Oh you know him. He's pretty cute. He's talented. Adorable. I love him so much.

Asa☀️: Oh wow .. how come you never told me about him ? I never knew you liked anyone.

Y/N: Maybe because I was scared..

Asa☀️: Scared of what? The worst is that he rejects you and that's ok bc if he does , he's totally not worth it .

Y/N: I'm scared because I like you, Asahi.

Asa☀️: ...

Y/N: Let me guess, you're expressionless right now.

Asa☀️: How'd you know ?

Y/N: BECAUSE I'm your best friend and I LOVE YOU ASAHI!

Asa☀️: I like you too ...

Y/N: Seriously ?

Asa☀️: Yes, I know . I'm not one who shows my emotions easily but I truly love you and would love to be your boyfriend if you let me ?

Y/N: YES! Of course!

Asa☀️: 😊😊

Y/N: I love you my Asa❤️

___________________________

MY BABY . HE'S DEBUTING. ASAHIIII 😭😭 I LOVE HIM SO MUCH .