Rude || Yoshinori

{ these are her thoughts }________________________

________________________

You're about to send @ Yoshiii.nori a message.
_________________________

Y.N. :  hi. you may not know me but I am
[first and last name]  and I go to the same school as you. I built up a lot of courage to send this message but,, Yoshinori, I like you.  I've been liking you for a while .

Yoshiii.nori : um? Ok?

Y.N. : ok? That's it ? That's fucking it ? Just an "Ok?" Are you kidding me?

Yoshiii.nori: well what the hell am I supposed to say to that? Some random girl or guy texts me and confessed their love and I'm just supposed to automatically like them back ?

Y.N. : NO! I'm just saying that you sounded so rude

Yoshiii.nori : Hah. Didn't you know that my reputation is kinda bad ? I'm the school bad boy and you still liked me hah stupid.

{ crap how could I forget ? I thought he was nice now because he's been friendly lately and hasn't been getting into trouble ... }

Y.N. : I'm sorry. I didn't mean to like you . It just sorta HAPPENED YOU KNOW. I can't FUCKING control my feelings. If I like you, then I LIKE YOU . I CAN'T FUCKING CHANGE THAT! 

Yoshiii.nori : woah chill but, I'm so sorry- I've just been so stressed lately. I've been going to therapy and the doctors and shit trying to change my ways. I'm so so so sooo sorry.

Y.N. : I'm so confused- are you like high or bipolar ?

Yoshiii.nori : yEs

Y.N. : 🤣🤣🤣

Yoshiii.nori: Listen, I know you like me. I respect that bc ;) but anyways, if you'd like , we can talk more. I scrolled through your pictures on IG and you're pretty cute. I like that. And once again , I'm sorry for the mood change . I've been so stressed.

Y.N. : oh... yeah I would like that 😊

Yoshiii.nori: Alr, say hi to me at school if you see me alright ?

Y.N. : oH yeah Of course !!!!

{ oh shit was that too many exclamation points- oh well,,, }

Yoshiii.nori : ok see ya

Y.N. : see you !
Read 7:10 pm

_________________________

Omg y'all I kinda wanna make a part 2 or make a whole book about this - WAIT ACTUALLY, I wanna make a book about the Doyoung one. That one is cute
AND I KNOW YOSHI IS LIKE THE SOFTEST BOI EVER BUT HIS APPEARANCE SEEMS COLD SO YES.

Anyways... CONGRATS YOSHINORI! ❤️ now we need Jihoon and Keita. I need KEITA.