Park Jeongwoo as your best friend

• Messes up your hair • Make silly faces at each other across the class• Your number one supporter • Comments on all of your posts on Instagram• Also teases you• He misses you all the time • Long FaceTimes• Makes fun of your baby photos , you do t...

Messes up your hair
• Make silly faces at each other across the class
• Your number one supporter
• Comments on all of your posts on Instagram
• Also teases you
• He misses you all the time
• Long FaceTimes
• Makes fun of your baby photos , you do the same back to him

Short Imagine

               You were on your way to school and you got a text from your best friend, Park Jeongwoo. You didn't wanna open it until you got to class because you were running late. You got in class as soon as the bell rang. You quickly sat down and opened the text your best friend sent you. You see the notification, "109 text messages" and "50 missed calls" all from the one and only , Park Jeongwoo. You open the text and they all say, "hey hey hey ugly pick up the phone." You quickly reply with, "I'm in class what do you want" He replies 1 second later with, "HEY! It was important! I forgot to bring my pencil! Can I borrow yours?" Luckily, you brought an extra pencil. Jeongwoo texts you and says, "Go to the bathroom now. I'll meet you there" You roll your eyes and text "ok"

You go to the bathroom just to give him a PENCIL. He's standing and waiting for you , he grabs it and pats your head then messes it up. He smiles and says, "thanks ugly . This is why you're my best friend."