Chapter 15.

Enjoy!
———

I picked up the letter again to read it once more.

'Dear Delaney,
Sometimes my head says "Who cares?" But then my heart whispers, "You do, stupid."  I can't always explain my feelings towards you.

-your secret admirer.'

It's killing me, I'm just so curious!. I read it over and over as I continued to walk. I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. "Whatcha reading?" Raven questioned.

I turned around and walked backwards. "Nothing. Just something for school."

He frowned, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yes really."

I had found the second secret admirer note in my backpack earlier. It's killing me, I wish that whoever it was would just step up and admit that it was them. It is often the worst feeling to be interested in someone and not share your feelings to that person. How they can do it amazes even myself. Yet, I am hypocrite to my own words as I have not told Raven how I felt.

I turned back around and hit my head on a tree, "Fuck." I mumbled.

Raven erupted in a fit of laughter as I rubbed my head. "Hey it's not funny."

Ravens laughter simmered down as he looked up at me. "Sorry sorry. Here let me see."

He brushed his fingertips over the area where I hit my head, he paused when he did so. He looked at me for a few seconds before he ruffled my hair and cleared his throat. He put his hands in his pockets and looked away, I hated that he ruffled my hair the way an older brother would do to their younger sibling. "It looks fine, might get a bruise though."  He told me.

I nodded my head and fixed my hair. I stuffed the note that I still held in my hand in my pocket. Everything's been awkward lately. I'm not sure what's going on in his mind. We had been doing so well and yet now every time he's about to do something, he stops himself. I'm confused of what he wants and what I want. All of this, the mate bond, his actions, my actions, werewolves, the mark, everything! Has me confused.

Raven cleared his throat, "Training is about to begin, why don't you go change and we'll start in ten minutes."

I nodded my head and left. After changing I looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled my shirt down slightly so you could see my mark some. I just wanted him to notice it. I know that at first I was angry about it but now I love the way it looks on me. It was a representation of our own future and our increasing feelings towards one another. Within the past week however, it seems that he had been ignoring the mark. I bit my lip, giving it another look before sighing and retreating out to the training fields.

———

I groaned in frustration, "I just want to know who it is." I laid the two notes on the ground.

Katherine looked at them, "Looks like Jakes handwriting..." she trailed off. "You don't think it could be Jake, right?"

I shook my head, "No, no.., nooo way. He would never do something like this especially with his own brother being my mate and an Alpha."

"Speaking of mate, he's coming." Katherine mumbled, picking up a note and stuffing in her pocket.

I sighed, Raven always keeps tabs on me. I can never get any alone time without him coming shortly after. I stuffed the second note in my pocket. "What are y'all doing?" He said coming behind me.