Chapter 23.

Enjoy!

———

I paced around the room. My body ached in places I hadn't even known existed. I went around in circles, feeling the walls as I went around trying not to lose my way even though the room was no larger than Raven's. The mind link was of no use anymore, my body felt weak after just a couple of words. I felt lonely without anyone to talk to or anything to do. There was absolutely no way of leaving unless I was strong enough to injure the others long enough to escape. Yet I barley had gotten any food or water causing my body to feel weaker and weaker by the hour. I felt hopeless as to put my feelings in simpler terms.

When I reached the crack in the wall I peaked out again. The sun was setting no doubt. My fingers scraped at the edges of the crack, releasing any already loose pebbles and pieces of concrete. I managed to make the crack just slightly larger to get a better view of where I was. Trees and forestry blocking the only vision I could muster. I abruptly turned around when I heard a door open again.

"It's time for your punishment." Adam smirked.

"For giving her what she deserved?" I questioned with a small grin of my own. Since Victoria had visited me it was the only memory I couldn't help but repeat in my mind. Her defeated glare after I had punched her was one I could help but cackle at internally.

He didn't respond but took large steps towards me and pulled me up by my hair. I hissed in pain as he continued to pull me out of the room and down a hallway. I stumbled over my feet as I tried to keep up with him as he pulled on my hair. Once he reached a door he quickly opened it and kicked the door closed with his foot. He pushed me onto a steel table and walked out of the room making sure to lock it.

I pushed down and soothed out my matted hair. I sighed when I ran my hand through my hair though I didn't even manage to make it halfway with the tangles, I probably look like a mess! I looked down at the steel table, I could almost perfectly make out my reflection. Dirt smeared on my neck and face, the blood was gone from my wound as I managed to wash it off with some dripping water in the corner of the room I was in previously. I wiped off the dried dirt off my mark and stared at it. I missed him, I missed my mate. I traced a finger over the mark remembering the moment when he did it. I smiled just slightly, the moment was short lived when Adam walked back in with Victoria right behind him.

I grinned at the bruise on her jaw that evident and was continuing to form. It could still be seen despite the make up she put to cover it. A bad make up job indeed. "Welcome back Vic, I missed you!" I exclaimed sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and went to stand further into the corner.

Adam raised his hand, I flinched slightly waiting for the impact to my face. "Shut it or your punishment will be worse." He snapped.

I closed my mouth, my attention was now on him as he went to a table on the wall. When he turned around he held something in his hand. He nodded towards Victoria, she got off of the wall and took it from his hands before walking over to me. I stared into her eyes waiting for what was to come. She hesitated slightly before pushing the blade onto my skin. I whimpered out as she slid it down my back. The warm liquid  flowing down my back. I could smell the metallic scent of my own gore and blood. Distasteful and painful.

When she reached my lower back she picked the blade off of my skin giving me a small amount of relief. She leaned down to my ear, "That's for the bruise." She whispered before taking steps backwards and handing the knife to Adam. He nodded his head at her as she walked out the door.

"So how do you do it?" I questioned, my voice hoarse and full of curiosity.

"What?" He growled out as he washed the blade, wiping it from any of my own ichor.