Chapter 2.

I lay on my bed of human skulls, I grab one of its skill and play with its jaw. I can't believe my dad is making me have a arrange marriage. I'm still so angry at him that I haven't talked to or seen him since. My brother has checked up on me and I know he went back to tell dad on how I'm doing. And my mom has checked on me as well but I don't want to talk to him yet.

"Hey Taylor." I hear my friend Martha lookin up and seeing her.

"Hi Martha. What's up?" I ask.

"I heard what happed about your arraigned marriage with Adam." Martha said.

"Ugh I don't want marry him. I know my dad is making me marry him to try to get a child but I don't love him." I said.

"Ugh I know how you feel. My father wants me to marry as well." Gigi said coming into my room.

"I'm just so mad at him!" I yelled throwing one of the skulls on my wall making it crack Gigi jumped slightly.

"Hey guess what I saw some humans last night." I said and the girls gasped.

"How many of them?" Martha asked.

"A lot so I had to hide but they where on a boat. But that's not the only cool thing I found." I said before showing them the necklace.

"Wow a human necklace." Gigi said getting closer to me to look at it more.

"And look inside." I said opening it, "There is a picture of a beautiful man inside." I said showing them to him.

"Wow he is gorgeous." Martha said.

"Where did you find that?" Gigi asked.

"It fell into the water. It must have accidentally fallen or maybe a human threw it in?" I asked.

"Why do humans like to throw stuff into the water? Don't they know they are destroying our homes?" Gigi asked.

"Humans are stupid." Martha said and we all laughed.

"That's why we eat them." I said and the girls laughed again.

"Come on. Let's go get some food." I said and we all swam to the shore.

The girls follow me and find the ship.

"Fine. But let me look at them first." I said.

I look up and see a small boat, and a small group of men are on it. I swim back to the girls, "A few men are on it. Not much but it's enough for all of us to have at least one of them as we can all share the extra?" I said.

"Sounds good to me." Martha said.

"Let's feast." Gigi said and we all swam under water.

I move to one side of the boat and the girls on the other side. The girls get in there passions ready to attack.

I get above water and see pirates, they are all talking to one another and are too busy fishing to notice me. I splash in the water a bit to get there attention.

"Look boys!" One said seeing me and they all turned to look at me.

"What the hell is it?" One of the men asks.

I smile showing my faces at them then snarl at them.

"Kill it!" One of the pirate men said taking out a gun and fires are me.

I quickly move and it misses me. They continue to throw spears at me and I miss them every time. What they don't know is that Martha and Gigi are behind them getting closer to the boat. The girls jump out into the water grabbing one of the men on board making them scream and pulling them into the water. They struggle to fight back then the girls suddenly snapped both of their necks killing them instantly.

I jump out into the water grabbing one of the men and bringing him into the water with me. He screams underrated water fills him lugs as I bring him deeper and deeper into the water as he struggles more. Suddenly I see last few bubbles out of his mouth and he stops moving. I snap his neck to make sure he is dead before taking a bit of him.

After our meals we swim back home, "Mine was delicious. He was a little salty though." Gigi said.

"I like salty. Mine didn't have enough meat on him." Martha said.

"Mine was tender." I said picking some pieces out of my fangs.

Suddenly something swims above us, "What was that?" Gigi asked and we stopped.

It moves above us again in a different direction, I can't tell what is it.

"Boo." I hear a voice whisper in my ear.

I scream turning around seeing my friend Selena and she laughs.

"Fuck you! You scared the shit out of me!" I yelled pushing Selena playfully.

"Sorry." Selena laughed. "I don't mean to scare you that much." She said.

"I thought you where hunters." I said.

"Oh shit. Sorry. What are you girls up to?" Selena asked.

"We just came back from a hunt." I said.

"Oh what did you get?" Selena asked excitedly.

"Just some young humans. They weren't pirates so they where easy to get." Gigi said.

"Oh a nice snack. Yum. I just ate a few hours ago so I'm not hungry." Selena said.

"What did you find?" I asked.

"A lonely fisherman." Selena said.

"Oh guess what?" Selena asked.

"Justin asked me to mate with him." Selena said and we all gasped.

"What did you say to him?" I ask.

"I don't know really. I love him and all but I'm not sure if I'm ready to mate yet." Selena said.

"We don't really need to reproduce yet. Our species is at a decent amount as it is. We we get bigger eventually one day a human is going to discover us and want to hunt us down and be shown as trophies." Gigi said.

"What Gigi said is true though." I said agreeing with her.

"I'll tell him no for now. I know he will be angry but when I explain why I think he will understand." Selena said.

"Come on let's go tell him." I said.

"Okay." Selena said and we all swam back home.
____________________________________

Author's Note.

Thoughts? What should I write in the future chapters? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313