Chapter 6.

"Taylor. Your dad wants me to start plan the wedding. What kind of food do you want for the meal?" Tree dad's personal assistant asks making me groan.

"For the 1 thousand time I didn't want to get married." I said sternly at Tree.

"I know dear but it is law. You mother had an arranged marriage with your mother." Tree said.

"I know." I said.

"If they didn't get married you wouldn't be born." Tree said.

"It is law. Don't you want to bread and grow your family bloodline?" Tree asks.

"Of course I want to grow our bloodline but I don't want to get married to someone I don't know." I said.

"Then who do you want to marry?" Tree asks.

"J-uh." I cough coving Joe's name so Tree won't get suspicious.

"I didn't know yet. I haven't found the right guy yet." I said.

"Well if you don't find him soon you are going to marry Adam." Tree said making me sigh.

There is no way ending this conversation my way is there?

After an hour of Tree rambling on and on about the wedding that I zoned out of, I'm now laying on my bed in my room looking up at the ceiling.

What I'm I going to do?

I don't to marry Adam?

How I'm I going to get out of this?

How can I see Joe again?

I'm literally a mermaid and Joe is a human!

It's not natural but somehow we both have feelings for each other. How will we even see each other on a regular basis?

If the other humans see me they will kill me.

I can't walk on water and Joe can't swim in the water that a long time or he will drown.

If there was only a way to wish for me to be human.

I gasp sitting up on the bed, Oh my god the sea witch Kim!!

I can go to the sea witch Kim Kardashian.

She was just a bedtime story tail my brother Austin told me trying to scare me when I was younger but I've recently discovered that she is real!

I heard it from one of the other mermaids talking to one of her friends when her sister went to see her to trade Kim to make her more beautiful so she can find a mate. I don't know what happened to her but I'm sure she is doing fine.

I have to find her!

She can get me human legs.

"Hey Taylor!" Gigi yells making me jump.

I gasp, "Gosh Gigi you scared me!" I yell.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to." Gigi said.

"It's okay. What are you going here?" I ask.

"Want to go on a hunt again tonight?" Gigi asks.

"Sure. When are we going?" I ask.

"Now if you want." Gigi said.

"Sure let's go." I said.

As we swim to our usual hunting place I still keep thinking about Kim. Does Gigi know more about her.

"Do you happen to know more about the sea witch Kim Kardashian?" I ask trying to hide my curiosity about actually seeing her.

"The sea witch? I know she steals the souls of mermaids that go to her asking for a deal of some kind. I know she scams them and tricks them to get her way taking their souls." Gigi said.

I gasp, "That's terrible! Is there anyway to get them back?" I ask.

"No one knows." Gigi said.

"Has anyone tried to stop her?" I ask.

"Yes but whoever did has gotten killed." Gigi said.

"Oh my." I said realizing I'm in way over my head.

"But all I know she is trouble. Big trouble." Gigi said.

What I'm I going to do?
____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? What should I put in here? Please vote and comment.

                                              -Wunderstruck1313