a change of plans

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

A CHANGE OF PLANS.
i'll give you a cup of coffee,
to rest your head.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The scent of miso soup being warmed up in the microwave wafted into her nose— it was most likely her Grandpa that decided to make her breakfast. Although, last time for lunch he gave her cold soba and (f/n) was sure she could never look at soba ever again.

A soft buzz rang from her phone at her screen lit up, a message from Oikawa appearing. The situation hadn't even settled in her head yet. Looking after a cat, with Oikawa? Resident pretty boy? The 'Great King'? The thought itself seemed ridiculous but (f/n) went along with it. After all, what did she have to lose?

oikawa:
good morning (f/n)-chan! can we make a change of plans and bring the cat to your place?

(f/n):
uh.. sure? you want to pick up the cat at yours and go to mine? wasn't that the plan anyways

oikawa:
it was.. but..

(f/n):
yes?

oikawa:
i was wondering if i could come to yours?
i heard you need help with math and luckily, i get straight 90's!

(f/n):
i find that hard to believe oikawa-san
but sure. you can come to mine. you aren't allergic to dogs, are you?

oikawa:
i am smart! iwa-chan is just mean to me T_T
not anymore (: i have allergy meds

(f/n):
that's good. i know you used to sneeze all the time around sora so i didn't know if she'd be a health risk or not

oikawa:
you still have sora? she's so cute!!
we can walk to yours, it isn't that long right??

(f/n):
yeah, i still have sora. the walk is like 20/25 minutes so not that long
i have to go now. i'll see you after school oikawa-san

oikawa:
i'll see you
read at 07:25am

"Hey, Grandpa." (f/n) mumbled, craning her head around the doorway as the older man was still reading the same newspaper as yesterday. Coughing a little to clear the air, the (h/c)ette gained her grandfather's attention. "Can I bring a friend over after school?"