hey queen!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

HEY QUEEN!
let me be your killer king.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The scent of warm food wafts from the cafeteria, as Kasai and (f/n) make their way down to the lunch hall. Today had been a normal day— besides (f/n) sleeping in and forgetting her lunch that was on the counter and receiving glares from Oikawa's fan club.

Last Week, after Oikawa had sent her the cat pick up line, (f/n) had planned on sleeping. And she did, for a few hours. That is, until Oikawa started spamming her with 'Hey queen! Girl, you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all. And doing it flawlessly.' (f/n) woke up the next morning with 100 messages from Oikawa— all of them just 'Hey queen!' Needless to say, she wasn't impressed. She had blocked Oikawa on Snapchat and told Iwaizumi to give him a slap from her— which she witnessed this morning.

Then— to make matters worse— Oikawa put on his Instagram story that Iwaizumi and (f/n) were bullying him. (And he tagged them— free clout?) So now, (f/n) was being glared at by his fan club.

When she told Kasai, the girl started howling in the middle of homeroom.

"Those psychos scare me. Seriously, of all the people they could fawn over, it's Oikawa the beanstalk?" Kasai grumbles, sticking her tongue out at the group of girls they walked past on their way to where the food was being served. Grasping some miso soup and yakisoba bread, (f/n) moved on in the line and pretended to listen to Kasai while her mind wandered off elsewhere. The brunette's fan girls sat in the corner and were whispering amongst themselves— some even had enough bravery to turn around and lock eyes with the (h/c)ette, but they soon turned right around with a yelp.

"Oi. Are you listening? What's with the bitch face? Are you constipated again?" After paying for their food, the two sat down at a table and Kasai began poking (f/n)'s face. The (e/c) girl scrunched up her face in response, tearing a bit of her bread to dip into her bowl of soup.

She sighs, resting her head on her fist and slouching. "No. It's just, Oikawa-san's fan club has been looking at me all day. Maybe I should've worn a hairband today.." she ponders, pushing her thumbs against her hair as if to imagine she was wearing the accessory. Her (h/c) locks sprung back up immediately, and (f/n) decided to continue eating.

"You might look ugly." Kasai remarks, a smirk on her face as her tone takes on a joking one. Feeling the group of girls behind her staring at her back, the cocoa haired girl turned around and stuck her tongue out, her coping mechanism at work. The younger girls looked like they were caught red handed, easily becoming flustered and having flushed ears.