apple pie

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

APPLE PIE.
it's you,
that i lie with.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

note— check the link in my bio that includes information on BLM, and where you can donate. remember to keep educating yourself as every day passes! ^_^ i'll be posting links in an online comment :)
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The wind drifts in through the open window, fluttering past Kasai's shoulders as the brunette's hair whips against her skin and she scrunches her nose in disgust. The bento box that (f/n) had made last night lays open on the desk, a bed of rice and chopped tomatoes topped with some marinated chicken lay in the container as Kasai's eyes adopted a twinkle of fascination as (f/n) recoiled in the fear that her best friend would start drooling all over the desk. As she withdrew her chopsticks, Kasai began cramming the contents of her lunch into her mouth and (f/n) calmly started munching on her own chicken, with her flask of miso soup at the side.

With wide eyes, the (h/c)ette reached over the wooden table and grasped the other girl's chopsticks and used the material of her cream coloured sweater to wipe away the access sauce and grains of rice. "Kasai-chan, don't eat so quickly, you'll choke! Your food isn't going to grow legs and run away." With quite an obvious gulp, the said girl stuck out her tongue at the other girl and continued eating. (f/n)'s lips parted as she exhaled a sigh, the surface of her forehead leaning against the glass of the classroom's window.

"What're you sighing so much about?" Kasai grins, lifting up her wrist to stuff her face, yet again, with rice. The girl opposite flutters her eyelids shut for a moment and her chest heaves out a sigh, an invisible weight taking flight from her shoulders and hopefully migrating to a place far away. (e/c) eyes glazed over with the look of lethargy turn to the chestnut coloured ones as (f/n) reaches up to rub her fingertips against her temple.

"Just exams— I'm not sure if my math one will work out well." The girl sighs, and Kasai sweat drops at the fact that (f/n) looks like someone told her she had three days left to live when the reality is she has a math test in a few weeks. With the shit-eating smirk on her face that gives (f/n) a sinking experience in her stomach, Kasai proceeds to (as nonchalantly as she can, anyway) point her chopsticks in the direction of the exhausted teen.

"Oh? Just ask the beanpole for help."

(e/c) eyes bore into her soul with an empty stare. The girl just taps her forehead against the window again, her eyebrows screwed together as a frown (or pout) overcomes her lips. "But .. I don't want to bother him." The resonance of a pair of chopsticks clattering to the classroom desk prance into (f/n)'s eardrums as the girl turns her head to her best friend, who is currently running reassuring circles on the skin of her forehead to try and ease the oncoming headache.