Five

She sat up feeling something warm and wet on her hand she lifted it seeing only red. She looked at Ryan as he was nealing on his knees.

"Ryan!" He fell to the side into her arms. "SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!" Izzie moved the hair out of his face and tried to keep his eyes open."Ryan, it's okay. It's okay, stay with me." Izzie let the tears fall as Ryan looked up at her."You're going to be fine," she looked away again looking for anyone. "HELP!"

"It's okay.."He whispered. She looked down at him. "Iz...I..Love you." She held his hand. Felt the blood run down her skin. Felt as it bled into her clothes. His breathing grew faster for a moment as his eyes closed.

"No...no. No. No. Ryan please." He stopped breathing Izzie pulled him closer." No. Help, please! No no Ryan please!" Izzie put her hand on his face. "Please wake up Ryan please."

"Izzie, Izzie!!" Izzie opened her eyes. Iris near her hand on her chest and worry in her eyes. She felt the arms around her and looked behind seeing Barry. She was on the carpet on her knees Barry behind her keeping her arms close to her. "You're okay. You're safe." He said. Izzie took a deep breath and dropped her head but found herself holding onto his arm. She tried taking deep breaths before the tears grew in her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Izzie said. Barry let go and turned Izzie to him gently. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's okay. Don't worry about it. Are you okay?" Barry asked. Izzie nodded. "Okay. Come on, let's just go back to bed." He helped Izzie off the floor and back onto the couch. Barry draped the blanket back onto Izzie before going back to Iris and the two of them heading back to their room.

Setting back into bed wasn't easy. Iris felt worried just as Barry did. She wants to help Izzie but the moment she only felt helpless. Barry moved the blanket up closer to him and looked to his wife. "It's going to be okay." He said. Iris quickly turned to him.

"Really? Because that girl was screaming in her sleep. I don't think we can help her alone."

"We'll get her all the help she needs Iris. We just need to take it step by step. Get her in school. Get her trust. Like you said we can do this." Iris nodded then turned over allowing Barry to wrap his arm around her. He kissed her cheek before laying back down closing his eyes. He hoped he was right. That they could help her in time.

***

Izzie was half asleep when she joined Barry and Iris in the kitchen. They had been up for a while and the coffee needed to start brewing so she was happy to wake up to the smell of Jitters. She wasn't happy that they went ahead and started about the things she wished to ignore. High school.

"Do we have to sign me back up for school? I mean I could just get my GED. I wouldn't even need to study just take the test and I'm done."

"No." The two of them said at the same time.

"Central City High is gonna be great." Barry brought his mug to his lips. Izzie Barrie's her face in her cup. She was at central city high for her freshman and a few short months of her sophomore year. She's supposed to be a junior but she would rather be done with it like she should have years ago.

"Easy for you to say. You were the teachers pet." Barry opened his mouth to protest until Iris raised an eyebrow at him. He was still friends online with a few of his teachers. He went back to sipping his coffee.

"An actual diploma is better. We may be helping you get control of your powers but your still a kid. School first." Iris said. "I'd cook for you but I'd rather we keep this impression on the good side by picking up breakfast so how about you go get ready and we'll get going." Izzie took her mug of coffee with her to the duffle to pick out clothes then up the stairs to the bathroom.