Thirteen

"Honey, Izzie breakfast is ready!" Izzy pulled her hair up into a messy bun. After the events of the day before she was still in shock. She told Grayson she would think about it. She also wanted to talk to Barry and Iris. The feeling of wanting to talk and get advice from guardians had never been a feeling she wanted. "Guy's it'll get cold!"

"One minute," Izzie yelled. Izzie finished gathering everything she needed for school then changed. She slipped on her black ripped skinny jeans and then boots she had just bought a couple of days before. She stepped out of her room and ran down the stairs smelling bacon and watching as Iris walked to a tall man with a smile. "Morning." Izzie stood frozen at the bottom of the stairs as she watched Iris wrap her arm around his shoulder. "Look babe they're perfect this time." Iris kissed the man and then pulled away after a moment.

"What if Barry walks..what if..could seen that.." Iris walked past him making him turn and she recognized him right away.

"Oliver?" she whispered to herself.

"Where's Barry?"

"You get enough sleep last night? Look, babe, I know we haven't caught Cicada yet, but Caitlyn's immunity is really gonna help and Izzie's powers should keep her safe. I know after what happened yesterday too she'll still be okay."

"Izzie?Wait who's Cicada?"

"Our big bad." Iris said as she sat down. "Barry are you okay?"

"I'm Barry?" he asked. Izzie looked around. Barry was gone but Oliver stood in front of her. Iris thought Oliver was Barry. Everything still the same but the pictures that were around that once held pictures of Barry now held pictures of Oliver.

"Oh..Izzie, come on-"

"I'm here." Izzie turned back around and walked over to the table. Oliver looking at her confused. She couldn't help but return the look glancing back to Iris every now and then.

"Barry told me about what happened at your parent's house. And we understand if you decided-"

"Actually...I'm not sure what I decided. This is something my parents wanted but I'm also certain they didn't want me beaten in the foster system. I'd like to think on it for a bit longer...maybe talk to...you guys about it later."

"Sure.." Iris's phone buzzed making her look to it. "Break-in at Ivo labs. Cisco's on coms, I'll meet you guys at Star Labs after dropping Izzie off." Iris ran off and up the stairs.

"What the hell is happening?" Oliver asked as he stood. Izzie shrugged her shoulders.

"All I know is you're Oliver Queen not Barry." Izzie said.

"You know who I am?"

"Of course, I do. My parents knew yours. Why does Iris think you're Barry?" Oliver looked back to the kitchen and suddenly sped off lightning behind him.

"Whoah, Whoah!" Izzie laughed. "That's a rush."

"I'm very..." Oliver sped back grabbing the candle he nearly knocked over.

"Sorry!" Iris ran back down. "I polished it last night and left it on our dresser." Iris threw the ring and Oliver caught it. Iris ran back up to her room to finish getting her things. He slipped it on then held out his hand the suit popping out and he ran into it. Once he stopped he looked in the mirror.

"Oh Barry...what have you done this time?" Oliver glanced to Izzie then sped off. Iris got Izzie and both ran off. Izzie managed to talk her into just taking her to Star Labs, giving Caitlyn a chance to test her and talk with the rest of the team. Everyone thought Oliver was Barry. She couldn't figure out why. Whatever it is, she's the only one who saw the real man who sat with her and Iris at breakfast. Besides Oliver who seemed to be just as confused as she was.

When Oliver returned he got to run a test checking for everything and anything that could be wrong. Izzie watched the people around her. She needed to play along. Oliver could use her help. She watched as he stood from the bed everyone watching as he started walking away. "I'm going to go home...cause I need to think." Izzie ran down the hall after sneaking away from the team. She stopped Oliver down the hall. Almost crashing into the wall, still not used to the powers.

"Take me," Izzie demanded.

"I don't know really how to control this." Oliver said. "I also still am not sure who you are."

"I'm their foster daughter, I'm a meta and the only other person beside you who actually knows who you are. So, maybe, let's go see if Barry is you." Oliver nodded and grabbed her before he sped away lighting not far behind. He dropped her off at a warehouse and within the minute he had returned with Barry and one other man. The strange man she didn't recognize found a way to a barrel and puked.

"That's nasty," Izzie said.

"Nice outfit," Barry said. Oliver just touched his chest and gave a week smile.

After meeting Diggle he had made his way back to a van and left leaving Barry and Oliver with Izzie as Oliver sped them off to what used to be Oliver Queens old bunker. Izzie sat close behind and watched as Barry did a salmon ladder, something she only knew the name of since she could do it herself. She listen to them bicker and just sat in silence.

"Can you just focus, for just a second, and take this seriously. Because the world thinks that you're Oliver Queen and I'm Barry Allen and I would really like to know why. Is that cool?"

"Yeah, yeah-"

"Thankyou."

"You know I know who you two are really? Are we not going to ask that question?"

"You're a shield," Barry said. " Whatever is happening you're immune to it." Barry said more straight forward than usual." Pictures came up on the screen and showed their real faces but separate lives. The world really did think Oliver was Barry and Barry was Oliver. Izzie was starting to get freaked out herself. The boys bickered more until coming to the conclusion that they needed to return to Star Labs and have them run test.

"One thing I think we should do," Izzie said as she put her jacket on.

"What?" Oliver asked.

"Let's pretend that I think you're actually each other. I have an odd feeling that it might come in handy." Izzie smiled as Oliver wrapped his arms around her and Barry.