Chapter 27 - My Earthquakes

"Are you sure it's okay for me to stay over on a school night?" Kenna asked, pulling Aaron's shirt over her head while they got ready for bed.

"Of course," he said, coming to stand behind her as she stood at the mirror pulling back her hair, and put his hands on her waist.

"I'll be here by myself in the morning after you guys leave, you realize that, right?"

"So? I'll give you a key," Aaron murmured and he burrowed his face into her neck.

"You don't care?"

"Not even a little," he hummed against her skin, and she forgot what she'd been asking him.

She made to turn to face him but he held her where she was, sliding a hand up her shirt to cup her bare breast.

"You make me crazy, you know that? I can't think straight when you're this close to me," he growled in her ear, rubbing her nipple between his fingers.

Kenna couldn't form words when his hands were on her, so they were even. One hand holding her breast, the other slipped beneath her panties to rub against the warm wetness pooling there.

She could only groan when he bit her ear just hard enough to hurt, but the pain set her into a frenzy. Before she could think, he withdrew his hands and she started to whine, but in an instant, he had her panties on the floor and had her bent over the dresser. She glanced back to see that he'd already lost his boxers somewhere along the way and his length pressed against her bare ass.

First, he pressed two fingers inside her, making her cry out. He laughed a little, and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "You'll have to be quieter, baby."

"S-sorry," she panted, and he moved his fingers in and out until she was shuddering and biting her lip to keep from yelling out.

He gave her about ten seconds to recover before he fell to his knees and began to lap at the moisture dripping down her thigh and nestling his face right between her legs from behind.

"Oh, my god," she groaned into her arm. "Aaron, please," she said, her voice wobbling.

"Please what, baby?" He crooned, running his tongue over the seam of her.

"Please," she begged. "If I scream, promise you won't hate me."

He chuckled, and sucked hard between her legs, and she cried out, hoping the closed door kept the sound inside the room.

She came a second time, into his mouth and he didn't relent until she was lying limp against the dresser almost in tears of pleasure.

"You taste so good," he murmured, standing up, letting the length of him press against her soaked entrance.

"Can I make love to you now, Kenna?"

"Please," she breathed.

He didn't need to be told twice and he slipped inside her, pressing to the hilt, groaning as she wiggled against him and hummed her pleasure.

He started slow, giving her a minute to catch her breath, to catch up with him, but his hold on control was tenuous.

In seconds, he was pounding into her, tugging at her hair with one hand and holding her in place with the other. She chanted his name under her breath, trying not to yell or scream, but she felt like her whole body would explode any second.

"Kenna," he groaned.

And she whimpered as her third orgasm built in her core.

"Shit, shit, shit," he bit out, gripping her thighs hard, shuddering as he came, and he stayed inside her until she was lying limp against the dresser again.