Chapter 1: || His Changed Attitude ||

Kuch log kehte hai pyaar nasha hai,To kuch kehte hai pyaar saza hai,Magar pyaar agar sache dil se karo toh,Ye jeene ki khoobsurat wajah hai..!
Source: http://www.shayariclub.com/love-shayari

It had been a month since their so called marriage. The Oberoi family had accepted Anika as their bahu but their son hadn't. Even Anika had accepted the family but how could she call him her husband? He did not acknowledge the relation at all.

Tia was out of their life for good. Even the Universe knew Anika was Mrs.Shivaay Singh Oberoi.All the pieces had fallen into the right picture but The Hearts Were They where they were supposed to be.?

Sahil was in the best boarding school at Dehradun. Om and Rudra had never let Anika feel the void Sahil's absence had created.Moreover they had grown extremely fond of the little phattaka, and made it a point to talk to him once a day and skype every week.

Her life seemed perfect and yet was not.She hated the fact that she loved him inspite of the fact he never accepted her.Yes she was madly in love for Her Kanji Aankhon wala Tadibaaz Baagad Billa.!

There relation was very mechanical.He would never speak to her unless necessary.How could he a week and a half after their marriage he had realised that he was so wrong about her..!What had he been taking her to be? How could he even draw conclusions about her without seeing the truth? How could he do what he did to her, just after assuming a scene that never happened.? How could he face her.? He hated the fact that today she was in his life because of his anger on a baseless cause.!

He tried hard but failed to say the SORRY. Would that suffice the damage he had done? Would she forget the fact that he physically, mentally and emotionally dragged her into his life? He of course wanted to start a fresh..But was that possible now? After burning down, after destroying everything.

He had always treated her with malice, ever since Daadi had accepted her as her bahu. How could his wife be a person like her with no lineage, no family name? But after the big realisation, washed away were his ill-thoughts. He felt terrible, why did HE break her.Why?

He was so confused as usual with his thoughts that he didn't realise that his aloof behaviour was hurting her down was giving her pain.

Shivaay checked his phone as he was done with thinking and overthinking about the same thing for probably the thousandth time. He had to go abroad for a few days on an important business tour. He was to leave the following day. Probably this would give him a little fresh air to breathe after those thoughts killing him. He turned towards his bed, seeing her sleep peacefully like an angel. He screwed his eyes shut in guilt as those terrible memories came back to his head. He turned his guilt-struck face away and silently slept.

A week later:

Anika was busy folding a few clothes, her mind flooded his thoughts. Something wasn't right her heart felt. Ever since Shivaay had come back from the trip he wasn't the one as before. He was back to being the Stone rude Oberoi would scold her but it yet wasn't the same old stone.She could feel it. She was lost in her musings, walking down the corridor when she collided with om.

Om-"Anika tum theek ho...are you okay..?"

Anika nodded blankly, and continued walking down the corridor and suddenly stopped and turned.

"Om..!"

Om who was startled by her sudden voice, turned."Huh?"

"Mujhe tumse baat karni hai..!" she completed.

Om looked at her thoughtfully and walked up to her and tagged along with her to his study.

The Next Day:

The family was leaving for Siddhi Vinayak and had plans to stay at their farmhouse near the temple for the night. Shivaay had left for office saying that he was busy and that all of them should leave as he wouldn't be joining them. The family was a little taken aback he would never do that especially when all of them were going for Pooja together. At the last minute, Anika makes an excuse of being at home for Shivaay. Daadi agrees thinking that probably that would leave them two with sometime for themselves, in hope that things would eventually work out between the two.

Anika sighed as she entered the now empty mansion, she looked at her watch an hour to go she thought. She quickly got to finishing a few household tasks.

Approximately an hour later Shivaay entered talking on the phone, seeing the empty hall and feeling the unusual silence he presumed that his entire family had left as per schedule. He sat on the sofa threw his phone aside, loosing his collar buttons he sighed and buried his face into hi heads,a few minutes later he looked at his watch, and waited for someone to arrive.

P.S

This is a completed story.

Will post based on response.