Chapter 5: || A New Beginning ||

"Aa gaye kya ? " she asked without looking at him, as he entered the room an hour or so later.

"Main tumhe di...divorce...de...dunga...you will be free! You won't have to see my face ever again." She immediately looked up, her eyes burning with anger.

Why does he have to do this? Why does she have to love him in spite his faults? Why she dint like what he just said? Why ? Why had she fallen for him out of the entire world? Why him? Why did she still love him like crazy? Why she could give anything for being with HIM? Why was she still there ? Why did her hand never want to leave his? All he had given her was pain...Then why did she love him? Why?

She got up and slapped him tight. He looked at her his eyes widened. She started hitting him on his chest like a mad person."Aap bahut bure hain bahut bure."

"Anika.." he said gently yet firmly.

She continued hitting his chest. And finally holds his kurta's collar her eyes red,"Aapne mujhse jabardasti shaadi ki maine kuch nahi kaha. Lekin agar aap ne mujhe apne se door karne ki koshish bhi ki naa toh main...toh...main...marjaungi Shivaay.."she sobbed on his chest. She had fallen so much for him. Despite everything. 

Warm water trickled down his cheeks burning hot. He didn't deserve her, she was an angel and his deeds were that of a devil.

"Annnikkka! Trust me...you will love your life again...you wouldn't have to see this Stone Singh Oberoi's face again.! "

"Shut UP..! Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Aapko ek baar mein baat samj nahi aati kya...main aapko chod ke kabhi nahi jaaaungi...kabhi nahi...jii haan...kabhi nahi...!" She glared at him.

He looked at her eyes. Unable to say anything, he looked away so that she wouldn't read his eyes which were screaming out love for her, against his own will. He probably would never be able to forgive himself for what he had done to her. Moreover, his life had taken a nasty turn, things had started getting out of his hand, he couldn't let her future be unprotected with him. Yes, it would be better for her if she would learn to live without him.

"Aap itna darte kyun hain ? Ek din toh sabko marna hai. Aap marne ke dar se jeena chod denge? "

He was beyond shocked. How did she manage to read his mind every single time. Composing himself-"its TIA...har teen TIA patients main se ek ko major brain stroke hota hain..!"

"Toh..?" she said blankly.

Shivaay looked away..."Anika raat bahut hogayi hain ...good night"

"Bhaagiye...jab tak bhaag sakte hain bhagiye...lekin ek baat yaad rakhiye. Main aapka peecha itni aasani se nahi chodne waali.bAap iss world ke kya kisi bhi world ke koi bhi konne mein jaa chupenge naa toh bhi main aapka peecha nahi chodungi. Samjhe aap..!"she said in a confident voice. Then quickly picking up her nightwear she disappeared into the washroom.

As soon as she left, a cute smile crept up to his face out of nowhere."Isska kuch nahi ho sakta hai. She is totally Mad.!" He said and seconds later wondered from where did those words come?