Chapter 8:|| The Chaos Of The Heart ||

He stared in blank space. Moving towards the bed he lay down on the bed, engrossed in his thoughts.

After a good nap of 30 minutes, he was walking up and down his room and talking to a client on the phone. As he ended the call Om came in.

Om-"Mishra left these for you." He said swaying the papers in air.

Shivaay sighs and takes it.

Om-"Quiet important I guess"

Shivaay- "Yes."

Om-"Did she say yes?" he spoke, his face straight. His eyes in anger.

Shivaay saw him and understood, he knew they were divorce papers."I will make her sign it."

Om-"Not again Shivaay! Please don't force her yet again. "

Shivaay, his voice breaking -"I forced her into this, I will force her out of this!"

Om-"Shivaay you are doing nothing of that sought. You cannot force her to compile as per your wishes. She is a human, usko haq hai apne decisions khud lene kaa..tu uske liye decide karne wala koi nahi hota!" he spoke in rage pointing his finger at his brother.

Shivaay-"I am compelled to Om..you don't understand, mere saath wo kabhi kush nahi reh paayegi. You don't even know maine uss ke saath kya kya kia hai, agar tu jaanega naa Om then even you will say that the Divorce is the best thing!"

Om-"Tujhe seriously lagta hai, wo tere bina kush rahegi, aur tu uske bina! Why don't you see it Shivaay, she loves you as much as you love her.

Shivaay met his brother's eyes.

Om-"Yes. I know ki tum dono ek doosre se bahut pyaar karte ho. Main kya sab jaante hain tum dono ko chod ke. Aur aisa kya kia hai tune uske saath ? Kya galat kiya hai tune uske saath?" he spoke out unable to understand why his brother couldn't just accept what was and Let go the past.

Shivaay was fearful of the consequence, but speaks up-"Maine..

He was cut off by AniKa's voice.

Anika-"Omkara wo..Jhanvi aunty tumhe dhoond rahi hain!" She said looking sharply at Shivaay.

Om nodded and left.

Anika turned at Shivaay, her eyes questioning him.

Shivaay din't know what to say.

Anika-"Kuch baatein humaare beech rahe toh theek hain, Shivaay!"

Shivaay could see, she was hurt-"I didn't mean to hurt you, main bas Om ko explain."

Anika-"I know. Wo aapke haath ,mein kya hai!"

Shivaay saw the divorce papers. Om's words echo in his ear and he sees her, memories of the time they spent together hit him. His heart and mind were fighting. He slowly extended the papers towards her, she looked at him skeptically.

Shivaay for the first time was questioning his own decision, because his heart disagreed with his mind.

"Just give her the papers and be done Shivaay, you don't deserve her!" said on voice.

"Don't let her go Shivaay, she needs you more than you need her." said the other.