8

No, not cookies, its just his mind playing tricks on him. He stays complely silent, the only sound in the cell the occasional drip of water.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Zoom.

Tonys head shot up to the far left corner, where he noticed a blinking green dot. He squinted his eyes and noticed- it was a camera. Somebody was watching him. He looked down at his hand, the metal of the chain rusty and old. He turned around, now facing the chain instead of the open. He placed his feet on either side of his hand and pulled. Pulled as hard as he could, and he noticed the wall cracking. He stopped for a moment to take a deep breath, and then pulled again. He continued this for a while, and eventually, there was a hole in the wall. His wrist was bleeding, but he didnt care. He had to get out of this cell. The hole was big enough for him to crawl through, so he did. Tony stood up, and swung the chain on his hand against the wall and the block of concrete shattered. He looked around for a second. No longer than that, because he was knocked out.

-

Peter was sitting in class. They were learning something about...he really didnt know. Everything on the blackboard was confusing him, as he hadnt slept properly last night. When he woke in the morning, he didnt feel rested at all. If anything, he felt more tired than he did whan he went to sleep. Out of nowhere, the classroom door opened, and a boy walked in.

"Is this ancient history?" he asked, confusing Peter. Was he new here?

"Advanced chemistry," the teacher replied, raising a brow at the boy standing in the doorway.

"Close enough." he walked over to the closest open seat, which happened to be next to Peter. The teacher went on with the lesson, and Peter laid his head on his arms on the table tried to fall asleep, yet was interrupted by the boy next to him speaking. "Hi. Im Wade." Peter looked up at the boy and down at his streched out hand. He wanted to shake hands with him? He sat up straight and shook hands with Wade. "You're going to be...babyboy." Peters eyebrows rose into the ceiling.

"Uh, what?" that's what Deadpool called him.

Wade giggled and laid his arm over Peters shoulders. "You're going to be called Babyboy from now on. That's what I've decided."

Peter looked down for a second, before replying. "Are you Deadpool?" Wade raised a eyebrow but then slowly nodded. "It's me, Spider." Wades face filled with a smile and he giggled again.

Peter let out a sigh and leaned onto Wade, not caring about what anybody thought. He was tired, and just wanted something comfortable to lie on, and Wade was really comfortable.

"Parker!" Peter jolted up and Wade fell off his chair, making the weirdest screech ever. Peter rubbed his eyes as the rest of the class tried not to laugh. "Why are you sleeping?"

"Because I'm tired." Peter hadn't noticed that Wade was still down on the ground, and tried to lean back on him but instead fell down on top of the boy, grunting. If anything, it was odd, really. It probably seemed as if the two were dating, yet they weren't. They were just really comfortable around eachother. Wade gave Peter food and Peter gave Wade rides- swings -home whenever he needed them. Not to say, they spent a lot of time together. Whenever Peter was just sitting somewhere on some roof, you could usually find Wade here with him.

-

When Peter climbed in from his bedroom window after patrol, Natasha rushed into his room. "Peter. We need to talk."

I remembered when writing Peter in school that I put deadpool as a tag so I gotta add him in here and he's gonna be like a fwend and they knew each other from before as Spiderman and Deadpool not Peter and Wade