9

Yall deserve an update

"Wade, give me food!" Peter yelled at his friend that had his mouth stuffed with chimichangas. Again, odd. Those seemed to be the only things the boy ate.

"No! Go get your own!" Wade yelled back, laughing. "It's eight soon, you should get home." Peter looked at the time.

"Alright, I'll swing you home." Wade squealed in joy. These swings home were his favourite thing about Peter. Although he was cute and shit, but yet again he thought that about quite a few people. "See ya!" Peter yelled at Wade as he swung away towards the tower.

When Peter climbed in through his window after patrol, Natasha rushed into his room. "Peter. We need to talk." Peter took off his mask.

"Is everything okay? What's going on?" They walked down the hallways to Tony's lab.

"You said you saw a blue flag with a broken rose on it, right?" They entered the lab and Peter saw the rest of the Avengers there.

"Yeah, what about it?" Steve let out a sigh.

"It's an organization called ROSTE. The last time they were heard of under that name was back in the forties. They were most known for helping HYDRA a lot, especially with training soldiers and torturing. For some while they were called HOPE, and their logo was an intact red rose, on a yellow background. They then used to help SHIELD, but that was only for a short while before the organization disappeared for a few centuries. Guess they're back to their roots now." by now Peter was sitting down.

"Do you happen to have a location on them?" Steve nodded. "Im not going to therapy again before we find dad."

-

Tony woke up, tied to a chair. His head was throbbing and his arms had dried drops of blood on them. A woman walked into the room.

"Hello, Anthony." she had long fading blue hair, and those piercing green eyes...Tony instantly knew who she was.

"Maya? I...I thought you were dead!" the woman threw her head back and let out a laugh.

"That was the plan." Tony was confused out of his mind. Why was she alive- how was she alive? "I wanted nothing to do with you, Stark. But then...something clicked. You turned my life into hell, and I decided to reply with the same thing." Tony was now beyond confused.

"What do you mean I turned your life into hell? Youre the one that cheated on me, if you hadn't, I would have asked you to marry me!" Tony thought back to those five years of his life when they were together. He was the happiest he's ever been in his life. She made him forget about Howard, about the problems at home. They were the parents of two beautiful puppies, who he loved very dearly. He and Maya got together during their first year of MIT, and moved together in an apartment on their second. Tony was head over heels for her, but she went and cheated, which broke his heart.

"And that was the problem. I wanted to be on an open relationship, but I knew you didn't so I never said anything. I was only in a relationship with you for the sex. When I found the engagement ring in your closet, I knew breaking up the relationship was not an option. So, obviously I went for the other thing I had in mind. Faking my own death." Tony felt a lump in his throat, but he wasn't going to cry. He cant let himself cry infront of her, he knows that's what she wants.

"You absolutely broke me. Do you know how long I mourned? For a year. If you had broken off the relationship, I would have been less hurt." he spat at her. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"I bet you don't even have a proper family." Tony let out a chuckle.

"I do, actually. Pepper, the Avengers, I have a son, you know." Now it was Mayas turn to laugh, which worried Tony a bit. Then he heard a familiar click of heels, and a familiar voice.

"That's where you're wrong, honey."