Drones

And if you see me please

Just walk on by, walk on by

Forget my name and I'll for get it too.

Failed attempts oat living simple lives, simple lives

Are what keep me coming back to you

Rise Against - Drones (The Sufferer and The Witness)

*******

Simon swallowed hard as Jace stared at him. The gaze was both familiar and new. He knew Jace had loved him back then; it was obvious in everything Jace said and did. But...

He shook his head and reached for Jace, gripping his head and kissing him hard. He wanted this...wanted to touch him again, just this once and...

And what?

He felt Jace trace the tattoo on his shoulder and chest. "This is really hot."

"I know." He murmured, his hand tracing the muscles on Jace's chest and stomach. As his hands reached for the waist band of his sweatpants, Jace grabbed his wrists.

"Wait..." he breathed, leaning to kiss Simon again. The kiss was soft and sweet and tears prickled behind Simon's eyes. This was what he missed. The kisses. Those soft and beautiful kisses, not unlike their first kiss.

He pulled away, gasping. Jace's lips fell against his jaw, kissing and sucking his way down his neck, stopping at that spot. That very spot that made him...

"Jace..." he whimpered; his hands clutching at Jace's arms as he turned his head, giving him more access to his neck. "Please..."

His body felt like it was on fire. Jace bit and sucked and licked that spot on his neck that was sure to bruise.

The thought had him moaning and pressing closer against Jace.

"Shh, I got you." Jace whispered. "Just relax and I'll take care of you."

He watched Jace with heavy lidded eyes as the blond kissed down his torso, stopping at his nipples to tease or torture him; Simon wasn't sure which. But as he twisted and withed against Jace, he had a small flashback of the last time they were together. Two days before Jace broke up with him.

He tensed, trying not to let the memory interfere with what was going on here. He jerked as he felt Jace's teeth on the soft skin under his belly button, his tongue tracing his happy trail.

Simon sucked in his belly as he shuddered. He moaned as he felt Jace's hands at his belt and undoing the zipper of his jeans.

He closed his eyes. Then; "Oh my God. Yes...Nngh..."

Simon arched his back as he felt the wet heat of Jace's mouth cover the tip of his dick. His hand slide into Jace's hair and he almost sighs as he feels how soft they feel. It's almost enough to remind him that it had been ages he had touched Jace's hair but then Jace does that thing that he really, really, really liked.

"Oh...my...fuck!" he groans as his eyes roll back into his head.

He bit his lips hard to stop the babbling that he knew was coming. The last thing Jace needed to know was that he had...

"Oh fuck, Jace..." he sat up quickly and his fingers tightened on the blond locks. "Jace...h-hold...hold on!" he panted. "I'm...I'm..." he whined as he tugged on Jace's hair. He was so close. He felt the white hot heat rushing over his body and the familiar tingle at the bottom of his spine. His toes curled as he fell back onto the couch.