Facetime pt. 2

Previously...
-

UnknownWeirdo~ I'm not lying. How about we face time..

Y/n~ oh the "diva" wants to FaceTime... I wonder what could go wrong.

UnknownWeirdo~ please trust me. Just give me a chance

Y/n~ fine..

-

Y/n POV

I don't know why I had actually agreed to FaceTime her. For all I know she could be some old creep. Like Ariana Grande? That's funny. Why would a popstar ever consider being my friend.... I mean think about it. I'm an absolute nobody..

*incoming face-time call from UnknownWeirdo*

Taking a deep breath, I had finally built up enough courage to pick up my phone. Sliding my hand over the acceptance button, I was met with a black screen.

"Uh I don't think I wanna FaceTime with nothing..." I had told her, rolling my eyes as I came into view of the lens.

"You aren't talking to a nobody... my room is  just a little dark" I heard a soft angelic voice say while laughing. I was soon after met with stunning brown chocolate eyes.  "Woah" seemed like the only thing I could get out of my throat at the time being. There, on my phone  screen, was a goddess herself. Ariana fucking grande. What the hell.

"What the fuck..You're Ariana Grande.." "I know baby" she laughed , blushing a bit as she looked down at her comforter.

"Why the fuck are you talking to me?" I asked a little too harshly. "I just wanted a friend..." she softly mumbled to me. "Well I'm probably not a great friend to have." "Why is that?" "Because I'm nothing important."

She rolled her eyes, looking at me softly as I bite my lip in anticipation. "Well you're my baby now... so you're something." She winked as my mouth a-gaped.

"Yeah okay..." I laughed, playfully hanging up on her.

Y/n~ goodnight wanna be popstar ;)

UnknownWeirdo~ but I wanted to talk longer🥺

Y/n~ Tomorrow baby.. I have class in the morning

UnknownWeirdo~ Sigh Okay..

UnknownWeirdo~ sweet dreams baby

Y/n~ sweet dreams dork

UnknownWeirdo~ 🙈💜

*read*

-

Okay y'all I was planning on making this longer but my head is literally pounding. I'll probably update again later tonight or tomorrow, Just so you guys know. Make sure to also check out my other books❤️🤠