Suprise

POV Y/N

I was sitting in class, getting lost in my thoughts. I was meeting Ariana later and she had no idea. It made me nervous because she's still mad at me and I have no idea how she's gonna react.. like what if she doesn't even wanna actually see me and I make a complete fool out of myself?.

I anxiously looked up at the clock. 12:45. I had exactly 45 minutes before I was suppose to meet up with Ariana and Courtney. I looked back at the professor, my foot nervously bounced against the floor as I chewed on the back on my pen. I couldn't get the thought of her hating me out of me head. I knew exactly why she was mad. If she had called someone babygirl and flirted with them all over social media, I would've been hurt. Her feelings are reasonable but Demetria and I have nothing going on.

I don't know if she was being serious when she claimed me as hers or not but.. she hasn't talked to me all day, so she must've been pretty serious. Right? In all honestly, when she claims me as hers, my heart skips at an unusually fast rate. She's someone that always manages to bring a smile to my face. Somehow she always knows what is it that I'm feeling. She's one of a kind. I miss her so much but she won't respond to any of my messages. At this point I don't even know if I should actually even meet up with Courtney. I doubt Ariana would like to see me anyways.

I was brought out of my thoughts when Karla pushed against my shoulder. Giving her my attention, I was met with a curious stare. "Why are you still here?" "What do you mean?" I asked, looking at her dumbfounded. "Class ended almost twenty-five minutes ago..". I looked around the class room and there was no one there, how come no one told me anything?. "What time is it?!" "Uh-" before she could even respond, I was out of my chair, running for the door. "Where are you going?" "I have somewhere to be! Bye!"

With that I ran out to my car. It was already 1:12 and with LA traffic I was sure to be late.

-

Y/n~ I'm probably gonna be a little late..

Spongebob~ why?

Y/n~ I got caught in class

Y/n~ alright I gotta go AHH

Spongebob~ just hurry... she's sad

-

The whole drive the though of me being her cause of sadness traveled through my mind. I had hurt her and it felt awful. I don't want her sad. I love seeing her with an adorable smile on her face. It's one of the purest things in the world to me.

I was too consumed in wondering thoughts to even realize that I was in the parking lot of the cafe Courtney told me to met them at. I grabbed my phone, checking the time. 1:47. I sighed, shutting off the engine and taking the keys out of the ignition before quickly texting Courtney and telling her I was there.

Stepping out of the car, a swirl of butterflies invaded my stomach. I was about to meet the girl that consumed my every thought. Opening the door of the small local cafe, I was met with the smell of coffee and other delicious things. I hesitantly walked in and looked around until I spotted Courtney. Once she saw me , our plan was finally being to be put into play.

Courtney quickly got up and left the table. Leaving Ariana all by herself. I was so close to backing out but something inside of me pushed me. This was my girl. I had to do it. With a loud sigh, my feet slowly started to walk towards the table. There she was, my goddess. A smile made its way to my face the closer I got.

Finally reaching the table, I slid into the booth and wrapped my arms around the petty figure. "Hi mi amor..."

Ariana POV
A few hours earlier