Honey

Ariana POV

Beams of light crossed my eyes as the light coming from the window rudely woke me up. Groaning, I stretched around to feel the bed only to realize y/n was no where to be found. Sitting up, I looked around. She was no where in site. But then it hit me. A beautiful, angel given voice coming from the bathroom. I like my girls just like I like my honey, sweet. I knew y/n could sing but not like that. Her voice was by far amazing. Smiling to myself, I softly laid myself back against the mattress. Deciding to dig myself back under the sheets until y/n got done.

"Baby..." a soft voice spoke as my body was gently shaken. Opening my eyes, I was met with those beautiful bright eyes I had grown very fawn of. "It's time to get up sleepy head." She giggled, pushing some of the fallen hair out of my face. "I didn't know I fell back asleep.." I Murmured, only to revive a confused look. "You were awake?" "Yeah, What were you singing?" "n-nothing" she blushed, looking down almost embarrassed. "Babe it was beautiful." I chucked, pulling her onto me. "What do you wanna do today?" I asked as she shrugged her shoulders, cuddling into me. "We could just stay here and do nothing" she suggested, which I quickly shut down. "No. I'm only here a few more days and I wanna make sure we have an amazing time together."

-

Hours later, I found myself standing outside of a trampoline park. I thought we were too old to be doing this kinda stuff but of course y/n had a different opinion.

I couldn't resist her either. She seemed so happy about coming.

"Babe come on!" Y/n demanded, dragging me to the entrance of the building. "Baby slow down!" I pouted, giggling at her excitement. "But I haven't been to one of these in forever" She was quick to respond, not bothering to slow down her pace.

-

About an hour later and y/n and I were exhausted so we decided to eat and then go home, which leads up to right now. Currently we were sitting inside some new salad bar that opened up. Honestly it wasn't the best but y/n seemed to like it and that's the only thing that matters. "Why aren't you eating baby?" Y/n questioned me, looking at me concerned. "I'm just tired princess.." I replied, giving her a soft smile. "I'm not the princess in this relationship, you are" she chucked, shaking her head. "No you are!" "Nope" "yes! You're such a bottom!" I told her amusingly. "I'm the one with the dick, not you!" She shot back , regret immediately covering her face

"Uh what!?"

-
🐸☕️