TEN - LOVE OF MY LIFE

★彡 TEN 彡★

★彡 TEN 彡★

"YOU'RE LEAVING IN THREE DAYS?" The shocked voice of Roger was echoed by Brian although John and Freddie remained silent as they already knew about it beforehand. Freddie couldn't help but feel the burning ache on his chest knowing that he won't see Elijah in months, possibly even a year or more if his tour becomes a success.

"Yes I am." Elijah replied, a nervous smile on his face.

Roger crossed his arms and huffed, "You're leaving in three bloody days and you just tell us now? You didn't even tell us that you're going to have a tour until Deaky told us!"

Brian nodded though he gave Roger a warning look when he started to sulk. "Not that we aren't happy, we truly are. But you could've told us earlier so we can be prepared."

"I'm sorry, it's just I was busy these days and I didn't really have a chance to speak with all of you?" The sentence came more of like a question and Roger resisted snorting.

More like busy sending lovesick looks towards Freddie and not doing anything about it. He thought. He didn't realize he whispered it until John slapped his arm lightly and sent him a gesture to shut up.

He glanced nervously and breathed in relief when he realized both Freddie and Elijah didn't hear what he said, too absorbed in staring at each other's eyes and unconsciously holding hands to notice.

"You guys pine over each other so hard that it actually fucking hurts. When are you going to date?" Roger snapped, finally having enough to seeing the two eyefuck in front of him.

Brian choked in his spit and John let out an amused chuckle, seeing the way the two raised their heads like deers in headlights. Elijah coughed embarrassingly while Freddie just smirked.

"Why, Roger? You're just jealous you don't have a girlfriend, dear." Freddie teased slyly.

"You're not denying that you guys are going to date, though. And who cares if I don't have a girlfriend? There's groupies for that— ow!" Roger carelessly states before getting hit on the head by Brian.

John snorted and piped in, "Not to ruin the moment, but I'm sure the two would talk about their 'infatuation' towards each other in private. What I want to hear is how long will Elijah be gone?" He finished, pointing his finger towards the man.

"I don't have a clue, Deaks. I might be gone for a few months but hopefully the tour will become a success and I can record songs again, you know with me being bisexual and all."

Brian inclined his head in understanding, as did Roger and John. They knew how hard circumstances are when it comes to touring and if he will gain more listeners to make sure he can record again, and it's even harder for Elijah because of homophobics who'd do anything to taint his name and make sure he never sings again.