ELEVEN - GOOD OLD FASHIONED LOVER BOY

★彡 ELEVEN 彡★

★彡 ELEVEN 彡★

THE SHEETS RUSTLED UNDER HIS LEGS as he turned around to stare at the man lovingly. He reached out to trace the moles on Elijah's face and hummed, swinging his lower body around to stand up, feet touching the cold floor.

"Freddie?" Elijah croaked out, squinting his eyes and yawning loudly as he glanced at the man who stood up and walked towards the piano in Elijah's room, pressing keys thoughtfully before speaking up, "Hi, darling. Mind if I use your piano for a bit?"

Elijah stretched his arms, looking down to see his bare chest filled with tattoos and everything that happened the night before rushing to his head altogether. He almost got flustered but shook the thoughts away. Don't mistake him, they didn't have sex but they certainly did have an amazing make-out session that lasted for hours.

It was the best kiss he've ever experienced in his years of making out with both women and men if he's not lying. Maybe it's because it was a kiss that came from someone he was in love with that made it infinitely better.

"Eli? Darling?" Freddie's voice echoed and Elijah was brought back to reality. He turned to see Freddie looking at him worriedly and he smiled, "Of course you can, Freddie. Go ahead."

Freddie grinned, spinning to face the piano and stretched his fingers before playing a song that Elijah has heard for thousands of times, both live and in the radio.

"Love of my life, you've hurt me.

You've broken my heart and now you leave me.

Love of my life, can't you see?

Bring it back, bring it back

Don't take it away from me

Because you don't know what it means to me."

Freddie continued singing as Elijah trudged and sat next to him. He couldn't resist singing along so he did and he could see how Freddie brightened up when he sang along. He tilted his head back and hummed along, playing some notes to accompany Freddie's playing and they stared into each other's eyes as he finished.

Elijah broke the silence first, finally asking the question that has been bothering him for hours after kissing Freddie, "What are we, Freddie? What is this?" He gestured to him and himself, genuinely confused and hopeful.

Freddie's soft fingers ran through the side of his face gently and brushing his hair, "I'm in love with you, darling. And if you want me to be honest, I want us to be together, dear. No other men or women in your life. Just us, together. I don't know what you feel but I love you, a lot."